OT: ANDY RIED's son involved in multi-vehicle crash...UPDATED: Ried formally charged with DWI

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The initial reports had him being allowed to coach in the superbowl . Sounds like after the talk with his Pappy, they decided for the best interest of the team to sit it out cause it would have become a media distraction for the team.

Maybe..the decision not to play came out Friday

Bust

Liked Posts:
Maybe..the decision not to play came out Friday

ooops

The KCPD told Russini that, if there are charges in this case, they will not be filed until after the Super Bowl...

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
He said he was drinking. It's unknown how drunk he was to my knowledge.

So, speculation. Albeit, not a stretch to think he was drunk. But having a couple of beers spread out over hours is different than driving drunk. People are talking like they know he was over the legal limit, which to my knowledge, hasn’t been determined.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Cant address that...But I did address your statement that he would play in the SB

you got a family member with a past dui? you sure sound apologetic,

ooops

Bust

Liked Posts:
Not at all..I just wanted to set the record straight that Britt Reid will NOT coach in the SB..Thats a plus IMO

he had the option to do so tell his pappy ordered him to sit it out.

ooops

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, speculation. Albeit, not a stretch to think he was drunk. But having a couple of beers spread out over hours is different than driving drunk. People are talking like they know he was over the legal limit, which to my knowledge, hasn’t been determined.

Let that tea keep spilling!
A police officer’s statement obtained by ESPN says the officer at the scene could smell "a moderate odor of alcoholic beverages” and see that Reid’s eyes were bloodshot.

Reid, who has a history of driving under the influence, admitted that he had a couple of drinks before driving, along with prescribed Adderall, the statement says. Reid ended up complaining about stomach issues and is now in the hospital.

Just a few drinks and some amphetamines after a rough day playing a kid's game. Hope someone sends flowers to his hospital room!

Bust

Liked Posts:

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Hospital also got a blood draw. He's appropriately fucked. Critically injured 5 year old is really pissing me off. Hope he gets jail, sued into bankruptcy and never drives again. I don't expect people to be perfect in their drinking but how drunk do you need to be to simply run into a car like that? How dumb to be in that position with a history like that?

I was rooting for KC tomorrow. Now I don't care.

What does this have to do with anything???? Do you think Andy Reid wanted his kid to go out and do this??? Not wanting the Chiefs to win now because of this is pretty strange.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Did you read the article I posted? The judge clearly stated the house was a “drug emporium” and may not be safe for the brothers to live in.

why was it not safe? It was an unsafe drug den due to said brothers. Not because of Andy Reid. Not saying he’s parent of the year, but to act like “better” parenting would equal the brothers being drug free or anything is silly

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

When a guy says he's had a "couple" drinks, he's probably over the legal limit.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The initial reports had him being allowed to coach in the superbowl . Sounds like after the talk with his Pappy, they decided for the best interest of the team to sit it out cause it would have become a media distraction for the team.

You have a source for these reports?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
What does his prescribed Adderall that he takes daily and millions across America drive on daily because it increases attentiveness have to do with this?

Let's stick to the main points, he was likely drinking which is an issue. If he was then he is just as much of a fuck up as he was in the past. Unless his dad got him drunk, then didn't stop him from driving this literally has nothing to do with Andy. I'm sure he is disappointed and still loves his son and wants better for him...

Bust

Liked Posts:
What does this have to do with anything???? Do you think Andy Reid wanted his kid to go out and do this??? Not wanting the Chiefs to win now because of this is pretty strange.

For some it's called Karma