OT - HOU Interviews Louis Riddick For GM

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Its incredible how wrong both nc0gnet0 and msadows are. Msadows is such a dimwit that he is just blowing smoke that franchises aren't attractive based off their pasts. Jacksonville is definitely the most attractive destination based off the flexibility a gm would have in cap space and draft picks. Jets don't even have an opening yet, but Lawrence automatically makes them attractive.

Nc0gnet0 on the other hand is so full of shit that he loves to sit here and trash bears management as if the lions management has done some sort of fantastic job putting together a team. Bears have no cap room and are losing their number 1 WR. Okay well the lions also have no cap room and are also losing their number 1 WR. Bears after this offseason are actually projected with more cap room than the lions next season. This claim that the bears are hurting on draft capital is nonsense. They are missing a 4th round pick. That has no impact on where they can trade to for a qb. Nobody should be willing to give up what it would take to get to one or 2 for those guys, but if the bears feel its right they could definitely get Wilson or Lance with a trade. While the bears need a lot on offense, the lions probably need more on defense. QB is absolutely the biggest piece and the lions do have one which gives them a slight leg up.

Also texans situation is a complete dumpster fire in all regards other than Watson. Watson is a great piece to build around, but as of right now they have no resources to build with.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its incredible how wrong both nc0gnet0 and msadows are. Msadows is such a dimwit that he is just blowing smoke that franchises aren't attractive based off their pasts. Jacksonville is definitely the most attractive destination based off the flexibility a gm would have in cap space and draft picks. Jets don't even have an opening yet, but Lawrence automatically makes them attractive.

Nc0gnet0 on the other hand is so full of shit that he loves to sit here and trash bears management as if the lions management has done some sort of fantastic job putting together a team. Bears have no cap room and are losing their number 1 WR. Okay well the lions also have no cap room and are also losing their number 1 WR. Bears after this offseason are actually projected with more cap room than the lions next season. This claim that the bears are hurting on draft capital is nonsense. They are missing a 4th round pick. That has no impact on where they can trade to for a qb. Nobody should be willing to give up what it would take to get to one or 2 for those guys, but if the bears feel its right they could definitely get Wilson or Lance with a trade. While the bears need a lot on offense, the lions probably need more on defense. QB is absolutely the biggest piece and the lions do have one which gives them a slight leg up.

Also texans situation is a complete dumpster fire in all regards other than Watson. Watson is a great piece to build around, but as of right now they have no resources to build with.

LMAO, so full of shit yet you confirmed everything I said. newsflash, I never said the Lions GM position was the most desirable, only that it was much more so than the Bears GM job.

And your wrong on the Cap space. Dolts like you just open up a web page and look at cap space without digging any deeper into possible cuts, restructures, etc. or for that matter, the total number of players that make up that Cap number.......

So unless the Bears plan on playing 2021 with 35 players, no, you do not have more Cap space than the Lions.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
LMAO, so full of shit yet you confirmed everything I said. newsflash, I never said the Lions GM position was the most desirable, only that it was much more so than the Bears GM job.

And your wrong on the Cap space. Dolts like you just open up a web page and look at cap space without digging any deeper into possible cuts, restructures, etc. or for that matter, the total number of players that make up that Cap number.......

So unless the Bears plan on playing 2021 with 35 players, no, you do not have more Cap space than the Lions.
Tell me more about the bears lack of draft capital please

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tell me more about the bears lack of draft capital please

Reading comprehension....try it some time.

What I said was you lacked the draft capital to move up enough to secure a legit top tier QB prospect. Unless you want to go all in stupid like Pace did with the Mack trade.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Reading comprehension....try it some time.

What I said was you lacked the draft capital to move up enough to secure a legit top tier QB prospect. Unless you want to go all in stupid like Pace did with the Mack trade.
You said not enough draft capital to get a qb. I like you adding extra verbiage after the fact to try to be correct though. Everyone knows that Lawrence are 1 and 2. But teams may very well see Wilson and Lance as franchise qbs. What you consider a legit top tier qb doesn't make it fact. But your original statement was wrong.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You said not enough draft capital to get a qb. I like you adding extra verbiage after the fact to try to be correct though. Everyone knows that Lawrence are 1 and 2. But teams may very well see Wilson and Lance as franchise qbs. What you consider a legit top tier qb doesn't make it fact. But your original statement was wrong.

I said this:

You need a QB, and have neither enough cap space or draft capital to get one.

Next time I will get my crayons and draw you a picture because words are hard for you.

But teams may very well see Wilson and Lance as franchise qbs

Well, I guess that is true because a team did see Mitch as a franchise QB.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I said this:

You need a QB, and have neither enough cap space or draft capital to get one.

Next time I will get my crayons and draw you a picture because words are hard for you.

But teams may very well see Wilson and Lance as franchise qbs

Well, I guess that is true because a team did see Mitch as a franchise QB.
Congrats on your franchise qb bud. Im jealous of all the success he's had...

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
He won't even be in detroit after next year. lol. All their good players leave, and usually get worse.
Nc0gnet0 exemplifies that loser franchise and fanbase. He is here carrying on about his team is slightly less shitty and in a slightly less crappy place than another bad team. Congrats bro, your team still sucks. Kick rocks you fucking loser.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chicagosports89 exemplifies that loser franchise and fanbase. He is here carrying on about his team is slightly less shitty and in a slightly less crappy place than another bad team. Congrats bro, your team still sucks. Kick rocks you fucking loser.

yup

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Allen Robinison won't even be in Chicago after this year. lol. All their good players leave, and usually get worse.

yup, tell us some more how having Ryan Pace move to team president is a great idea, you mental midget.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
where as the other locations are in cap hell for 0 more seasons..... and will have a higher draft pick....
A GM taking a job based on the draft position in the next draft is too short-sighted to have the job.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
A GM taking a job based on the draft position in the next draft is too short-sighted to have the job.
if you think you can land a franchise QB with said higher pick than not really to be honest.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Well lions are in great position. If I remember right they have one of the winningest qbs of all time. Surely nobody would pass up that chance
whether you want to see it or not finding the franchise QB is the “heavy lifting” in building a team. We just saw teams like green bay and pittsburgh reload around their vet QBs in like 2 or 3 seasons because they already had the main building block.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Chicago will always be a more desirable spot over DET for a GM because they have they are the bigger market. For many other reasons as well but that’s #1.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
whether you want to see it or not finding the franchise QB is the “heavy lifting” in building a team. We just saw teams like green bay and pittsburgh reload around their vet QBs in like 2 or 3 seasons because they already had the main building block.
I know that. Im just mocking nc0gnet0 who for some reason spends his time here tearing down another team when his team has managed to waste a franchise qbs entire career to the tune of zero playoff wins.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chicago will always be a more desirable spot over DET for a GM because they have they are the bigger market. For many other reasons as well but that’s #1.
LOL, what the hell does market size have to do with GM? If anything it is a negative because bigger markets demand success quicker, so epic fail on your part.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
LOL, what the hell does market size have to do with GM? If anything it is a negative because bigger markets demand success quicker, so epic fail on your part.
Um a lot. Where the hell have you been? You are seriously clueless and trying everything to defend that shit organization DET is.