Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Which means absolutely nothing to a GM. When is the last time you seen a GM get a sponsorship or advertisement deal? FFS, think before you post.

But it does mean something to bringing in FAs and holding onto players.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But it does mean something to bringing in FAs and holding onto players.

Because Mack came to Chicago because of the market?

LMAO

Get the fuck out. he came to Chicago because he signed a record 6 year 141 million dollar deal.

oh and Brandon Marshal, Alshon, and Matt Forte all say hi.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Um a lot. Where the hell have you been? You are seriously clueless and trying everything to defend that shit organization DET is.

When is the last time you seen an NFL GM in a commercial?

That BIG MARKET is certainly helping the New York franchises..........

Fuck you are clueless.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Because Mack came to Chicago because of the market?

LMAO

Get the fuck out. he came to Chicago because he signed a record 6 year 141 million dollar deal.

oh and Brandon Marshal, Alshon, and Matt Forte all say hi.

And the Bears also traded for him. They also traded away Marshall and refused to re-sign Alshon and Forte. All I was doing was making a simple comment that had nothing to do with Chicago but honestly, if you're going to go down this road, who has Detroit ever signed?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And the Bears also traded for him. They also traded away Marshall and refused to re-sign Alshon and Forte. All I was doing was making a simple comment that had nothing to do with Chicago but honestly, if you're going to go down this road, who has Detroit ever signed?

Golden Tate, Dre bly, Glover Quinn, Stephen Tulloch, Matt Prater, Marvin Jones, James Stewart, Mel Gray

Recently Tre Flowers, Danny Shelton.........

The point is the "big market" argument is pure bullshit.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
When is the last time you seen an NFL GM in a commercial?

That BIG MARKET is certainly helping the New York franchises..........

Fuck you are clueless.
And you really like to put words into peoples mouths. You clearly have a reading comprehension problem. Did I once say Big Markets produce good teams? Big Markets have always been more attractive jobs in every sport.

Fuck you are stupid. Get a grip bud. DET is a laughing stock and the entire NFL knows it.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Golden Tate, Dre bly, Glover Quinn, Stephen Tulloch, Matt Prater, Marvin Jones, James Stewart, Mel Gray

tenor.gif

msadows

Liked Posts:
Why the fuck does nc0gnet0 have nearly as many posts as me on here and all he does is try to tell us how terrible the lions are not?

Like we don't give a damn dude. Go post on some detroit board. JFC.

It's like some ugly ass bitch walking into a bar and insulting all the guys saying she's hot shit when they don't wanna plow her.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

OMG those guys are Top FAs. Like probably the best players in the NFL. I’m so jealous of DET.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

P.S. I’m embarrassed for you that this is your list of players you decided to use for big FA signings.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Also cracks me up he's having a meltdown in a thread about a GM that won't even go to detroit.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
P.S. I’m embarrassed for you that this is your list of players you decided to use for big FA signings.

Like, bro, this dude's throwing out Kickers and a Kick Returner from 30 years ago as stud Free Agent signings. I'm fucking dying. I wasn't even knocking Detroit either, I was just saying that a city like Houston is a better draw for FAs and it's possible that could factor into a GMs decision on who to sign with. I'm not sure why @nc0gnet0 got so butthurt about it.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Also cracks me up he's having a meltdown in a thread about a GM that won't even go to detroit.
It cracks me up that he’s doing whatever he can do make the Lions seem like a decent organization. Like saying “When was the last time a GM was in a commercial”.....WTF???

msadows

Liked Posts:
Like, bro, this dude's throwing out Kickers and a Kick Returner from 30 years ago as stud Free Agent signings. I'm fucking dying. I wasn't even knocking Detroit either, I was just saying that a city like Houston is a better draw for FAs and it's possible that could factor into a GMs decision on who to sign with. I'm not sure why @nc0gnet0 got so butthurt about it.

Houston is 10x better as a city than detroit.

Also, factor in that Texas doesn't have a state income tax. That matters to some athletes.

msadows

Liked Posts:
It cracks me up that he’s doing whatever he can do make the Lions seem like a decent organization. Like saying “When was the last time a GM was in a commercial”.....WTF???

We all know they aren't. Not really sure what he's trying to prove to himself right now, because he isn't changing anyones minds on here.

They have one playoff win in 63 years. That isn't changing in the foreseeable future either. Detroit is a shit city that went bankrupt. Not one person in their right minds would choose to live their over houston barring other factors.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Because those were honestly the best he could come up with. And why is that? Because Top FAs don’t sign with DET. I started off nice but now knocking that shit hole organization.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OMG those guys are Top FAs. Like probably the best players in the NFL. I’m so jealous of DET.
yeah, and Detroit is so jealous of Robert Quinn, Buster Skrine, and Jimmy Graham.

LMAO nice to see your big market team taking advantage of such..........LMAO

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Houston is 10x better as a city than detroit.

Also, factor in that Texas doesn't have a state income tax. That matters to some athletes.

Yeah, taxes and weather was really all I was getting at as Houston being a better draw.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because a moron like you thinks being in a Big market makes a dam to a GM.
Explains why GB does so poorly,.,,,,,,oops, wiat.....

msadows

Liked Posts:
yeah, and Detroit is so jealous of Robert Quinn, Buster Skrine, and Jimmy Graham.

LMAO nice to see your big market team taking advantage of such..........LMAO

Quinn was one of the top FA's in the league this offseason.

He didn't work out, but the point you're trying to prove is kinda negated right there.

We attracted one of the top guys. FFS, Brady even considered coming here.

Stop trying to make detroit a thing, detroit is so not a thing. Go away