HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I thought the Cutler contract was pretty team friendly, but the Niner's must have hired Cliff Stein's prodigy son or something.

Can't/don't want to follow the link above...here's the beef of it......

I retract my earlier statement that this was a good move by the Niner's and make that a great move by the Niner's.

(and I hate the fucking Niner's...so that praise did not come easy)

All of that does diddly poo to tell me his impact to the 49ers' salary cap which is in reality the meat and bones of any contract. Guarding against injury is only a plus for the team, albeit a significant plus with respect to running quarterbacks.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Cutler is the Packer's bitch while Kaepernick abuses the Packers.

Fuckin' Cutler cost us that week 17 game last season, AMIRITE!?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He didn't cause a victory, did he? Chalk up his 8th loss in 9 games. 1-8 not good, AMIRITE?

We're not the Packers' bitch because of Cutler. I know you want to blame everything including infanticide and world hunger on Cutler, but there are 52 other guys on this team.

And we've kinda been the Packers' bitch since the 90s. Except for a stint when our defense was amazing, and they were terrible.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
He didn't cause a victory, did he? Chalk up his 8th loss in 9 games. 1-8 not good, AMIRITE?

Actually he did cause enough positive plays and points for a victory.

It's not his fault the defense let the Packers literally walk in a loose ball for a TD and convert what 3 4th down's on their game winning drive after he regained the lead with a TD pass to start the 4th. It's also not his fault AJ failed to catch a ball that hit him in the hands which stalled the other 4th quarter drive. 28 points should be enough to "cause a victory". 17 used to be enough when the defense didn't suck complete dick. If anyone didn't cause a victory it's the defense. Their performance was inexcusable. So in conclusion go fuck yourself.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
We're not the Packers' bitch because of Cutler. I know you want to blame everything including infanticide and world hunger on Cutler, but there are 52 other guys on this team.

And we've kinda been the Packers' bitch since the 90s. Except for a stint when our defense was amazing, and they were terrible.
If you look at Cutler's stats vs the Packers you will see we are the Packers' bitch because of Cutler. Throwing more ints than TDs not a good thing, AMIRITE?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If you look at Cutler's stats vs the Packers you will see we are the Packers' bitch because of Cutler. Throwing more ints than TDs not a good thing, AMIRITE?

I'm not saying that he's been great or anything. It's just dumb to blame Cutler for losses. Dom Capers exploited the fuck out of our bad offense game after game, and Rodgers threw TDs.

But I know you'll continue to blame Cutler because you're not very smart. So... go for it.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like the world revolves around Cutler on this site. People, not everything is about Cutler.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not saying that he's been great or anything. It's just dumb to blame Cutler for losses. Dom Capers exploited the fuck out of our bad offense game after game, and Rodgers threw TDs.

But I know you'll continue to blame Cutler because you're not very smart. So... go for it.
It's dumb to blame a QB who's throwing ints left and right and who has the type of stats against that team that would make Blaine Gabbert look good? I don't think so.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I keep hearing the experts on tv saying that he's been to 3 straight NFC Championships so he deserves it. Not saying he doesn't deserve it but isn't that reaching a bit for a reason? He threw 5 passes in 2011.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I keep hearing the experts on tv saying that he's been to 3 straight NFC Championships so he deserves it. Not saying he doesn't deserve it but isn't that reaching a bit for a reason? He threw 5 passes in 2011.

Those who can't do teach.
Those who can't teach become 'experts' on TV.

With the details on the contract that were posted either before or in the middle of the cutler shitfest I don't think the contract is bad. Kap is a QB who probably won't screw the pooch on a given sunday and that's worth top dollar to a team that has all the other pieces in place. Glad to see some people are finally, ten years later, starting to catch on to the fact that agile quarterbacks stop being agile after NFL caliber linebackers lay wood on them a few times.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Wilson deserves a payday if he is still performing at this level next year. Dude is outstanding and only going to get better.
Luck... he is one hell of a player as well. It is pretty unfair that Indy has hit the jackpot twice.

Says the Sayers to Payton team

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you can put SOME of that week 17 loss on Cutler, the QB, because we lost. the blame should be shared by a LOT of people, but the play that was blown to end the game was Conte.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
you can put SOME of that week 17 loss on Cutler, the QB, because we lost. the blame should be shared by a LOT of people, but the play that was blown to end the game was Conte.

Nope, just Cutler.... Cutler and his horrible fucking body language are the root of all evil in the world.

I heard Cutler planned the Sandy Hook conspiracy on behalf of the government.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

That's what makes Kaep so special; he can achieve greatness in just a few plays.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

Our D was pretty damn good in 2010 & 2011...he'll they were pretty fucking good in 2012 too.

Rodgers is pretty good too