Regular Season Transactions 2013-2014

thanson1990

Liked Posts:
I assume they'll have Toews, Kruger, Smith, and Nordstrom down the middle tonight?? I'd definately like it a lot better if Smith was on the wing and Pirri was in there somewhere...</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I wasn't saying Kane had his great month directly because of Pirri, but them playing together and the offensively ability Pirri has definitely helped the situation more so than slow ass Handzus.

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Rex" data-cid="215977" data-time="1386215874">
<div>

I still think that seven games ago the management looked at Pirri's numbers (17GP 6G 7A 13PTS) and said "shit, he's putting up Calder type numbers, and he's RFA this summer.</p>

</p>

Let's put him on a line with Brookbank for the next 7 games, then send him to Rockford!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

If they're really trying to kill his stats so they can get a cheaper contract out of him than it's almost like the old man never died.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trev" data-cid="215988" data-time="1386257598">
<div>

I wasn't saying Kane had his great month directly because of Pirri, but them playing together and the offensively ability Pirri has definitely helped the situation more so than slow ass Handzus.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

88 might disagree with you there.  Just sayin.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="thanson1990" data-cid="215987" data-time="1386256365">
<div>

I assume they'll have Toews, Kruger, Smith, and Nordstrom down the middle tonight?? I'd definately like it a lot better if Smith was on the wing and Pirri was in there somewhere...</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Versteeg is playing 2nd line Center tonight. </p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ahahahaha! I can't believe after all these years there's still folks who would be surprised by "Q is gonna Q". Standard mindfuckery and clusterfuclery we've seen for years.</p>

</p>

</p>

http://www.csnchicago.com/blackhawks/lack-practice-not-hurting-blackhawks</p>

</p>

^ LOL, this fucking organization---always trying to have it all ways in their spin to the press and public. A tangent message that could be extrapolated from that article is "Fuck you prospects, you're on your own." On the one hand they ask that they put in the years in the AHL developing their games and basically get better year-to-year and then some of them do BUT since the Hawks don't give a shit about practicing then if you can't come up with a complete NHL game (trans: Q's feverish delusion that everyone come insta-defensively responsible ready) they're certainly not gonna help you become a better Pro and find the final finish or polish to your game through patience, instruction, and practice up here BUT at the same time since Rockford is pretty piss poor defensively and has some likely suspect coaching going on there, the Hogs really aren't gonna help you there either even with practices! Disconnect much? Jesus F'ing Christ, is it any wonder why the Hogs AND the Hawks have 29th ranked PKs and the Hogs have the most GA in the AHL? LOL This for a team that keeps spewing a bullshit "defensive responsibility" meme to the public. Here's a thought, if "defense, defense, DEFENSE!" is the overriding litmus test now for graduation and ain't nobody got time for that patience and growing pains shit in Chicago then how's about you dump a deluge of development coaches in Rockford to get the fuck on addressing that and seeing as how they're not really used up in Chicago for practices anway.</p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Rex" data-cid="215977" data-time="1386215874">
<div>

I still think that seven games ago the management looked at Pirri's numbers (17GP 6G 7A 13PTS) and said "shit, he's putting up Calder type numbers, and he's RFA this summer.</p>

</p>

Let's put him on a line with Brookbank for the next 7 games, then send him to Rockford!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

LMAO. IKR? </p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="216008" data-time="1386268855">
<div>

Versteeg is playing 2nd line Center tonight. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

1336297872159.jpg
</p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JOVE23" data-cid="216001" data-time="1386262564">
<div>

If they're really trying to kill his stats so they can get a cheaper contract out of him than it's almost like the old man never died.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Salary Cap gonna Salary Cap</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Rex" data-cid="216022" data-time="1386275916">

1370323409269.jpg
</p></blockquote>
Oh Man.... TCD is going to be pissed.

I hope he gets 4 secondary assists just to piss him off.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Rex" data-cid="216022" data-time="1386275916">
<div>

1336297872159.jpg
</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">OMG, LMAO! You are EN FUEGO! today.</span></p>

R K

Well someone suggested Yanik lace em up.  Least we'll win face offs...</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimson" data-cid="215960" data-time="1386197716">
<div>

20-5-4</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

This team would have that record with NO coaches behind the bench. They're that fucking good, and they know the game that fucking well. You think the coach does a lot of coaching during all-star games? Well, Q doesn't coach much either. He has an entire fucking team of all-stars.</p>

</p>

I've made my opinion of coach assbag clear on multiple occasions. This just reaffirms those beliefs.</p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey, at least Dylan Olsen just scored his first NHL goal tonight. </p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="bookjones" data-cid="216050" data-time="1386295397">

Hey, at least Dylan Olsen just scored his first NHL goal tonight.</p></blockquote>
He now has more goals than BUrrows on the season, LOL!!!!!!!

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
what a piss poor showing</p>

Forklift

Liked Posts:
Kyle Beach to the Rangers for Brandon Mashinter.</p>

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Forklift" data-cid="216103" data-time="1386355288">
<div>

Kyle Beach to the Rangers for Brandon Mashinter.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Source?</p>