Right now, Foles isn't producing any better (an arguably worse) than Trubs..

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The difference I do see is Trubisky being able to create a little more and Foles not trying to force it as much as Trubisky.

There is not much difference productionwise. Nagy, I am looking at you.
Yes.....I’d like to see the mvp player and not the Jacksonville player....

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
and when this BS you seem to be hoping for doesnt happen what then ? When you refuse to even accept the facts wtf good are your proclamations of wait and see ?
He sucks kids. Get over it

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
True....best you could say is 50/50. You will never know if Mitch would have lost or beat Indy in that game.

We know what would happen please stop this

and the reason WE ALL KNOW IS THAT MITCH CANT READ ZONE

That somehow he would've came out and regardless of the 40+ games of tape say would've beat zone to perfection against those defenses after struggling with Atlanta's is outright ridiculous

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Please just move the fuck on,Trubisky sucks and was never good at anything, is Nick Foles the answer? No,he's not...but he can read a defense and when the game is on the line he gets shit done
Well. Nick hasn’t shown much even though he can read defenses better. The game was on the line vs Indy and he quite frankly shit the bed. No reason to try to make an argument there.....the perennial pro bowler and mvp Baker Mayfields browns lite up that defense

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes.....I’d like to see the mvp player and not the Jacksonville player....

he may show up every once in a while but mostly what you see is what you get.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
The defense is winning games guys, not Nick Foles.

3 games in a row and the last 4 of 5 the defense has held the opposing team under 20 points.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Well. Nick hasn’t shown much even though he can read defenses better. The game was on the line vs Indy and he quite frankly shit the bed. No reason to try to make an argument there.....the perennial pro bowler and mvp Baker Mayfields browns lite up that defense

and then gets benched the next game and you are not gonna mention the Browns top rushing attack at the time ?

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
The defense is winning games guys, not Nick Foles.

3 games in a row and the last 4 of 5 the defense has held the opposing team under 20 points.

Did the offense score more than the opposing teams ? We scored 23 points against the panthers ?

How many does the offense have to score with Foles in order for it to be the offense won the game all by itself ?

3 games thats half the game played but we are 5-1 . You are really searching hard when you try and twist the facts

Last year we dont win any of these games but 21 points is a am improvement over last year and its only 6 games in so eventually its gonna even itself out

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
We know what would happen please stop this

and the reason WE ALL KNOW IS THAT MITCH CANT READ ZONE

That somehow he would've came out and regardless of the 40+ games of tape say would've beat zone to perfection against those defenses after struggling with Atlanta's is outright ridiculous
You can speculate all you want and I can speculate all I want but you or I will never be able to factually prove it. You can’t or I can’t.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seriously, is anyone going to say they'd rather switch back to Mitch at this point?

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
3 games thats half the game played but we are 5-1 . You are really searching hard when you try and twist the facts

Foles has started the last 3 games, so that is why I picked that number.

Over the last 3 games (Foles only 2 stats) the offense has averaged 29th in the league in points per game, and the defense has averaged 2nd.

If you can't understand that is very definition of a defense carrying the team, I don't know how easier I can explain it to you.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Both of those teams can throw it and that opens up everything and they are actually run first teams going all the way back to Lesean Mccoy and Ray Rice the difference is that they now have much better playmaking passers at the qb position then they had in the past

Ray Rice was a long time ago. Ravens were 19th in the league with 4.0 ypc in 2017 before Jackson. In 2019 when Jackson took over the job full time, the RBs (not counting Jackson) were over 5 per carry. Jackson's not a better passer than Flacco was in 16-17. Buffalo was always a running team, but are better because teams have to take a LB to account for Allen, meaning he's either slow to or out of the box completely on handoffs. Other examples are Washington with RG3 and the Bears are a completely different run team since 2018 partly because Trubisky either refused to run or statue Foles has been in there.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
if you live in your dream world and tell yourself that its up to you but nobody should be buying thats BS
We will see how it goes down, pumpkin. If he leads us deep in playoffs or SB, trust, I will eat crow

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
I actually think at worst the bears would be 4-2 with Trubisky. At least with Mitch the offense nagy ran looked like an NFL offense. and not nagy playing madden

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I hope he plays well because I’m a Bears fan more than anything. Lol at peolle being like “he wins games” though. Maybe it’s his unrelenting love for Jesus guys. It‘s the defense. He’s been extremely pedestrian. And pedestrian might be a nice word. People just can’t admit he isn’t this savior they thought he’d be so they’re like “I dont know what it is. He just wins games.” Lol okay. We’ll see how far that gets this team. Did Trubisky “just win games.” I’d bet he has a better career record than Foles.

lol Trubisky does have a better record. I guess he’s just better at winning games than Foles. He’s a winner!!!

WINNERS WIN!!!

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
No QB could look great with Leno at LT.
How did Rodgers look yesterday after his All Pro LT left with an injury? ....Terrible...running and fearing for his life. That has been the life of every Bear QB since I can’t remember that far back.
Get a fucking real LT and then let’s evaluate what we have manning the helm.

according to a majority of posters around here you are an idiot for thinking this way.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Foles has started the last 3 games, so that is why I picked that number.

Over the last 3 games (Foles only 2 stats) the offense has averaged 29th in the league in points per game, and the defense has averaged 2nd.

If you can't understand that is very definition of a defense carrying the team, I don't know how easier I can explain it to you.

and as I said what is the magic number that has to be averaged before the defense is not carrying the offense because as a longtime bears fan Ive seen the defense actually carry an offense before on several occasions and Ive never seen anybody try and push this craziness under these conditions /

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Did the offense score more than the opposing teams ? We scored 23 points against the panthers ?

How many does the offense have to score with Foles in order for it to be the offense won the game all by itself ?

Last year we dont win any of these games but 21 points is a am improvement over last year and its only 6 games in so eventually its gonna even itself out
How many points has Foles scored against Mitch? I believe it’s fairly close