SCF-6/17 Game 3: Blackhawks (1) vs Bruins (1) NBCS 7PM CST.

Mach29

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Biscuitinthebasklik" data-cid="201348" data-time="1371517284">
<div>

Best just to cycle the puck in the defensive zone on the pp for the hawks. At least that won't give up chances</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

That's our new PP strategy? Who knows, it may save goals against.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
it was a really strange first period to be honest besides the complete failure of powerplays. Q kind of fucked up Julien with some of his lines there for a bit. Kruger/Toews/Frolik? THat one was strange and I think Julien was like "what the fuck"?</p>

</p>

Chara continuing to go to the dressing room to get his stitches redone or whatever he kept doing also kept Julien in a strange line matching.</p>

</p>

Weird period...weird stuff. Think both benches were confused and off to be honest.</p>

</p>

Ill take a 0-0 road period but some of that shit was ugly.</p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't anyone fucking have their cell phone camera out during pre-game warmup? I wanna see exactly what this injury to my boy Hossa is all about FFS!</p>

Mach29

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="bookjones" data-cid="201352" data-time="1371517726">
<div>

Didn't anyone fucking have their cell phone camera out during pre-game warmup? I wanna see exactly what this injury to my boy Hossa is all about FFS!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Hossa's out getting the team some Sushi.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="bookjones" data-cid="201352" data-time="1371517726">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

everyone speculating he was hurt in game 2 (shoulder) and was testing it in warm up.</p>

</p>

Anyways hawks better prep for a few PKs now. Not that this is a bad thing....anything better than the PP.</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't think the PP could be any worse, but there you go...Team owes Crawford dinner.</p>

</p>

Very odd period and the SOGs were pretty even 11-10 Boston. Hawks got absolutely spanked in the faceoff circles, only managed 23%. Big reason why the PP sucks is that they never get possession on the O-zone draws. The PP crew has absolutely no confidence and this is the result you get.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="roshinaya" data-cid="201355" data-time="1371517936">
<div>

Didn't think the PP could be any worse, but there you go...Team owes Crawford dinner.</p>

</p>

Very odd period and the SOGs were pretty even 11-10 Boston. Hawks got absolutely spanked in the faceoff circles, only managed 23%. Big reason why the PP sucks is that they never get possession on the O-zone draws.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Toews is failing big time on the offensive circles on the PP. Its his second biggest failure of these playoffs. </p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="201354" data-time="1371517895">
<div>

everyone speculating he was hurt in game 2 (shoulder) and was testing it in warm up.</p>

</p>

Anyways hawks better prep for a few PKs now. Not that this is a bad thing....anything better than the PP.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Where is everyone supposedly speculating this? I don't see anything on Twitter. I read and saw NOTHING this morning about Hossa looking wonky or iffy in the morning skate---there were pictures and video feed of him looking like it was just another morning skate.</p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, Ben Smith that was SO no bueno. Grrrrrr.</p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't understand these lines goddamnit!</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="bookjones" data-cid="201360" data-time="1371519095">
<div>

I don't understand these lines goddamnit!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Neither does Q.</p>

The Mule

Liked Posts:
Welcome to the PK hour! And garbage times!

The Mule

Liked Posts:
It's too bad they're not very good anymore.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mulevery" data-cid="201363" data-time="1371519748">
<div>

Welcome to the PK hour! And garbage times!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

For reals. In the 1st they just played shitty. In the 2nd they're just going Full Metal Fucktard.</p>

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, when 2 teams are so evenly matched the difference is going to be mistakes and luck. Mistakes killing the Hawks ATM.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's not like Boston is dominating, but the Hawks seem to do all the small things wrong and just don't really seem into it. Toews with a hurt left hand too.</p>