SCF-6/17 Game 3: Blackhawks (1) vs Bruins (1) NBCS 7PM CST.

Maiden

Liked Posts:
Hawks have only 3 players in the top 20 in scoring in the playoffs even though they have played the most games of any team.</p>

That's embarrassing.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Maiden" data-cid="201304" data-time="1371494620">
<div>

Have Stalberg put a fake C on his jersey. I'm sure he can do this</p>

</p>

Toews - 22:07gm - 1g</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I personally like Q's move to spark Toews by putting Kane on his right and Kane scores a hat trick.  Well at least he sparked something.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Maiden" data-cid="201305" data-time="1371494833">
<div>

Hawks have only 3 players in the top 20 in scoring in the playoffs even though they have played the most games of any team.</p>

That's embarrassing.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

I'm not embarassed they are 3 games from getting their names engraved on the Cup.  How ever they get it, I don't give a shit.</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
I agree...leading scorers or not...that's not embarassing</p>

</p>

TB had the top 2 scorers in the NHL and didn't make the playoffs...again.  That's embarassing</p>

Pitt had 3 in the top 10 in the playoffs...and managed what - 2g in the ECF?  That's embarassing</p>

Maiden

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxclland" data-cid="201309" data-time="1371496017">
<div>

I agree...leading scorers or not...that's not embarassing</p>

</p>

TB had the top 2 scorers in the NHL and didn't make the playoffs...again.  That's embarassing</p>

Pitt had 3 in the top 10 in the playoffs...and managed what - 2g in the ECF?  That's embarassing</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

You're built on speed and scoring. It's embarrassing. Your goaltending has saved your bacon.</p>

R K

seeing the teams they've faced and the goal tending, not embarrassing one bit IMO.</p>

</p>

Suter in the first round, Howard, Datsyk, Zetterberg the second round.  Quick the 3rd round, and Kane had a hat trick and now the best defensive team in hockey the Bruins.</p>

</p>

Not an embarassing moment from me what so ever.  3 W's from the Cup. </p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
I thought they were built on team defence as well....</p>

</p>

Isn't that what a Jennings trophy is for?</p>

</p>

And in the Playoffs...Hawks have played DET (4th in GA), LA (8th in GA) and now BOS (3rd in GA)</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Maiden" data-cid="201305" data-time="1371494833">
<div>

That's embarrassing.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

5 in goal scoring (Boston has 5 also) 4 in overall points (Boston has 5)..but who's counting.</p>

</p>

When the stat is actually presented properly it doesn't look as bad.</p>

</p>

Not embarrassing anyways. </p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Tonight the Hawks need to take the puck to the high scoring areas and stop taking perimeter shots, use their speed and run-and-gun offense, and get the PP going.</p>

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trev" data-cid="201332" data-time="1371510556">

Tonight the Hawks need to take the puck to the high scoring areas and stop taking perimeter shots, use their speed and run-and-gun offense, and get the PP going.</p></blockquote>

Get the power play going?....they have not got it going since 2010.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Give up on the PP its never going to click..its become a skipping record. Only thing that the pp is good for is killing 2 minutes off the clock if the Hawks have a good lead in the 3rd period. These guys cant even score on long 5 on 3's as we have seen these playoffs. (Speaking of have the Hawks had to kill any 5 on 3's these playoffs I don't remember any).</p>

</p>

Score 5 on 5 and finish the chances you get in a 20 shot period. Easier said than done against this fucking Rask who is the playoff mvp right now...Hawks need to find a way to change that.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="roshinaya" data-cid="201341" data-time="1371515206">
<div>

What is wrong with Hossa?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

never going to know until the series is over. took a shot in warm up then left the ice. could be anything from a shoulder to his head.</p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
f0puzb.png
</p>

The Mule

Liked Posts:
Noooo!! Don't put me through this pp torture again!

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
hahahahahahaha that second pp. cant do anything but laugh about it now.</p>

</p>

good penalty kill by Crawford on that pp. </p>

</p>

Fucking Hawks. Toews is done...will never score a goal again.not going to get a better chance than what he had on that pp.</p>

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Best just to cycle the puck in the defensive zone on the pp for the hawks. At least that won't give up chances

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Biscuitinthebasklik" data-cid="201348" data-time="1371517284">
<div>

Best just to cycle the puck in the defensive zone on the pp for the hawks. At least that won't give up chances</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

fuck it put an elbow to someones head and get a 4 on 4.</p>

</p>

Seriously.</p>