SCF-6/17 Game 3: Blackhawks (1) vs Bruins (1) NBCS 7PM CST.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxclland" data-cid="201366" data-time="1371519952">

Mr Shut Down center Bolland had cost the hawks 2 goals</p></blockquote>

i call out keith on that pp goal. you dont dump that and kill time instead you make a high risk pass and get caugh. very poor puck play by duncs.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
27-13 BOS on faceoffs. SMH.</p>

</p>

</p>

Just no sense of urgency that they MUST play better. </p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
All began with those botched pp again in the first but I too have to question Q's lines tonight. I understand why the lines needed to be adjusted and when you are down a big gun you have no choice..but these lines sat wrong with me as soon as I saw them. I don't usually call out the lines before seeing how they produce but Im not shocked they haven't worked. Krguer/Toews/Frolik is a a bad line no matter how its spun. Understand you need to get Toews away from the nest and into the slot more while others take that net roll. But this wasn't how to do it. And if its for a decoy purpose to get Chara and Seidenberg away from the rest of the team..then shame on you Q.</p>

</p>

And yah faceoffs are just embarrassing. Shocked that the 2 holes the Hawks had all season are showing up? PP and center depth. Lovely.</p>

</p>

Dont think they are pulling off the comeback 3rd period this time. Never say never but the feelings not there this time. Bruins 3rd line is also starting to kill it out there. How nice for them..ours has gone MIA again.</p>

Maiden

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxclland" data-cid="201366" data-time="1371519952">
<div>

Mr Shut Down center Bolland had cost the hawks 2 goals</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

and is 1-8 in the faceoff dot. and he isn't even the worse offender. Handzus 0-10 </p>

At what point do you just have a winger take the faceoff?</p>

Maiden

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="bookjones" data-cid="201372" data-time="1371520376">
<div>

27-13 BOS on faceoffs. SMH.</p>

</p>

</p>

Just no sense of urgency that they MUST play better. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Handzus and Bolland 1-18   rest of hawks are 12-9</p>

Mach29

Liked Posts:
Urgency and Hawks can't be used in the same sentence for these two periods.</p>

Maiden

Liked Posts:
Love how Bickell went from Conn Smythe nominee to butler in Q's doghouse in a week</p>

Really? 5:55 of ice time out of 40 minutes of game time. WTF</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Maiden" data-cid="201378" data-time="1371521119">
<div>

Love how Bickell went from Conn Smythe nominee to butler in Q's doghouse in a week</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

Directive from the front office, he was getting too expensive.</p>

PYsebaert

Liked Posts:
Wasnt Handzus Mr faceoff when aquired from SJ, and one of the big reason thw Hawks got him, what happen with that part of his game?</p>

The Mule

Liked Posts:
Put these shit periods behind them. Be less shitty. The end.

The Mule

Liked Posts:
Put these shit periods behind them. Be less shitty. The end.

PYsebaert

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Maiden" data-cid="201378" data-time="1371521119">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

under 6 min? Well I guess a guy with big hits, net precent and a hot stick isnt needed against a team like Boston...</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Bickells not the answer at this point anyways.</p>

</p>

Toews and Kane don't do shit then the series is over. Play time is well over.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="roshinaya" data-cid="201370" data-time="1371520122">
<div>

Chicago are going to be shutout this game.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

feels like it. not even hitting the net now. cant get possession either due to shit faceoffs. </p>

PYsebaert

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="201385" data-time="1371521666">
<div>

Bickells not the answer at this point anyways.</p>

</p>

Toews and Kane don't do shit then the series is over. Play time is well over.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Bickell shouldnt be the answer, but as you say, without any help from our big names I dont see why Q dont play a guy that actualy have some impact.</p>