(0) ----- (0)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtdkRxUZ2cE[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6XmF7NFlX0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s4zFbiHXa0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvkTg-gPPjk[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YCSYN5Sp4s[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x78G9dHHzw[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DuRUouq2jo[/youtube]

I HOPE SOMEONE KICKS THE SHIT OUT OF THIS COCKSUCKER AGAIN THIS SERIES!

RESULTS
[/quote]

Did my best history research for post #1. Anyways, I hope someone puts that P.O.S. Richards out for the long haul... he's no better than Steve Ott!

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
Re: 5/29 - SCF Game 1 - Flyers (0) @ (0) Blackhawks 7:00PM NBC

I'm not pissed about the schedule just don't get it. A Friday and Sunday where most people don't have work on Monday would be perfect for the NHL, I guess thats just me too. Another big thing, if this thing goes 7 I'll be missing Phish opening their summer tour 20 minutes from my fucking house. Also, the fact that ANY of these games are on Versus is fucking comical.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:

while the hawks have shown some great hockey, i wouldn't get all high and mighty just yet. the flyers underachieved the whole season and now just got their groove on and with a hot goaltender anything is possible. the flyers have skill upfront with richards, gagne, briere and giroux and the supporting cast also chipping in (leino). their defense might be a bit old and slow, but they still pack a punch and pronger is a proven playoff warrior. that said, no one really expected the hawks to sweep the sharks, but it happened, and no one expected the flyers to come back from a 3-0 deficit either.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:

[quote name="roshinaya"]while the hawks have shown some great hockey, i wouldn't get all high and mighty just yet. the flyers underachieved the whole season and now just got their groove on and with a hot goaltender anything is possible. the flyers have skill upfront with richards, gagne, briere and giroux and the supporting cast also chipping in (leino). their defense might be a bit old and slow, but they still pack a punch and pronger is a proven playoff warrior. that said, no one really expected the hawks to sweep the sharks, but it happened, and no one expected the flyers to come back from a 3-0 deficit either.[/quote]

Agreed, anything can happen, but we are an even bigger groove IMO. Right now our team is as focused as I've ever witnessed any team. Our captain has shit under control, I had a feeling Pronger didn't like them bringing the ECF trophy back to the locker room to celebrate when he was interviewed in the post-game, but who knows. I mean the skill level from Phillys last opponent to us is ridiculous. That somehwhat goes with their last two opponents also.

Its all open, but when Pronger faced a young FAST USA team in the olympics he was the worst D-man on the ice IMO. The Hawks are a lot like that US team (better minus net-minder), except Pronger doesn't have Niedermayer, Keith, Seabrook, Doughty, Weber, Boyle.......on Philly's he's the go to D man with Timonnen, and after that you got guys who would be on our 4th D-line, Coburn, Carle, Parent, Krajicek. That D-core vs. our offense(including D) is a pretty big match up IMO. Add in Michael Leighton, I just hope our guys do not think this is gonna be a cake walk. Their gonna hit the shit out of us every chance they get.

Knocking on wood, I've never had a team I'm a fan of win shit, let alone a team I've been a fanatic since I was little, but I say Hawks in 5. And if it goes 7 I might slay multiple puppies.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:

you made good points. i also see the hawks as a much better team than any of the flyers opponents and the speed factor is a real advantage and that is the way the hawks have played most of the playoffs. i do hope they dismantle the flyers with surgical precision and make it a sweep, lol. but anything can happen. it can't start soon enough!

JTalarico328

Liked Posts:

[quote name="PatrickSharpRules"]I'm not pissed about the schedule just don't get it. A Friday and Sunday where most people don't have work on Monday would be perfect for the NHL, I guess thats just me too. Another big thing, if this thing goes 7 I'll be missing Phish opening their summer tour 20 minutes from my fucking house. Also, the fact that ANY of these games are on Versus is fucking comical.[/quote]

My buddy has tickets to that Phish show too. That'd be fucking brutal if there was a conflict.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:

[quote name="jtalarico328"]
[quote name="PatrickSharpRules"]I'm not pissed about the schedule just don't get it. A Friday and Sunday where most people don't have work on Monday would be perfect for the NHL, I guess thats just me too. Another big thing, if this thing goes 7 I'll be missing Phish opening their summer tour 20 minutes from my fucking house. Also, the fact that ANY of these games are on Versus is fucking comical.[/quote]

My buddy has tickets to that Phish show too. That'd be fucking brutal if there was a conflict.[/quote]

There's no way I'd be able to go to that concert, which is gonna be unreal since its the tour opener, I mean either event would be extremely awesome and I'd remember it forever, but being a life long Hawks fan and them being in the cup, game 7>Phish. Plus I could see them at Deer Creek and Alpine.

I'm also glad I didn't get tickets to Summercamp cause I'd have to miss Saturday night which is gonna be sick.

Back on topic. Carcillo won't be playing unless there's an injury, Laviolette, Richards, even dirty Pronger can't stand by a teammate pulling this bullshit:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watchv=8xAtpvEbjR4&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watchv=Vw_XnRyXBpI&feature=related[/youtube]

^^^^Youtube links are to fucking big, its been happening all the time, any way to get them to still be embedded.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:

I respect Philly too much after the shit they pulled on Montreal. I mean, they put down Gionta and Cammaleri to barely anything the past two games.

Hawks, though in 6...

supraman

Liked Posts:

[quote name="PatrickSharpRules"]

Their gonna hit the shit out of us every chance they get.

[/quote]

we've played hitting teams before, the sharks were supposed to be a size team and we answered. So yeah Philly is going to bang but we play on the west conf which is a hitting conference.

bri

Liked Posts:

[quote name="supraman"]

[/quote]

we've played hitting teams before, the sharks were supposed to be a size team and we answered. So yeah Philly is going to bang but we play on the west conf which is a hitting conference.[/quote]

I would love to see Buff put Pronger through the glass.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:

[quote name="bri"]
[quote name="supraman"]

[/quote]

we've played hitting teams before, the sharks were supposed to be a size team and we answered. So yeah Philly is going to bang but we play on the west conf which is a hitting conference.[/quote]

I would love to see Buff put Pronger through the glass.[/quote]

As would I. He might actually put Pronger in his place.

bierboy

Liked Posts:

[quote name="CLWolf81"]...He might actually put Pronger in his place.[/quote]

...and what place might that be? :lol:

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:

Yes we have played hitting teams before. I have said this before and i will say it again. Philly will run the Goalie, regradless if its dirung play or after the whistle. Asham, Carcillo, Hartnell, Carter, Richards, Briere (god I hate that little fruitcake)...they are all dirty. Someone needs to set the tone early and let them know, "we will not tolerate you taking liberties on Niemi." Otherwise they will come in on him every time.

supraman

Liked Posts:

[quote name="bierboy"]

...and what place might that be? :lol:[/quote]

out to pasture.

supraman

Liked Posts:

[quote name="bubbleheadchief"]Yes we have played hitting teams before. I have said this before and i will say it again. Philly will run the Goalie, regradless if its dirung play or after the whistle. Asham, Carcillo, Hartnell, Carter, Richards, Briere (god I hate that little fruitcake)...they are all dirty. Someone needs to set the tone early and let them know, "we will not tolerate you taking liberties on Niemi." Otherwise they will come in on him every time.[/quote]

The one thing about that is at least Niemi isn't Loluongo and will just deal with it. I am usually all for answering cheap play but this isn't the regular season, I dont mind kissing 2 points good bye to send a message but in the playoffs I think we need to keep our cool and just hand the pain out in good clean hard hits.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

[quote name="bubbleheadchief"]Yes we have played hitting teams before. I have said this before and i will say it again. Philly will run the Goalie, regradless if its dirung play or after the whistle. Asham, Carcillo, Hartnell, Carter, Richards, Briere (god I hate that little fruitcake)...they are all dirty. Someone needs to set the tone early and let them know, "we will not tolerate you taking liberties on Niemi." Otherwise they will come in on him every time.[/quote]

Agreed. We also have to make them pay early and often by scoring PP goals on the penalties they will take by running Niemi. This will also help put an end to their cheap shit.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

[quote name="supraman"]
[quote name="bierboy"]

...and what place might that be? :lol:[/quote]

out to pasture.[/quote]

Not sure anyone is going to be putting Pronger in his place... dude is an animal and an absolute playoff warrior.

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:

[quote name="Tater"]

Agreed. We also have to make them pay early and often by scoring PP goals on the penalties they will take by running Niemi. This will also help put an end to their cheap shit.[/quote]

The problem with this statment is, I have watched them get away with it all year, playoffs included.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

captainserious.gif

Will prance around the dirtball Richards.

tvltre

Liked Posts:

[quote name="Stu Grimson"]Not sure anyone is going to be putting Pronger in his place... dude is an animal and an absolute playoff warrior.[/quote]

Your playoff warrior has played 17 games with 4 goals and 10 assists and only a +2 with 18pims.

Impressive.