Thank God For This Top 5 Defense...

Username

Liked Posts:
With the biscuit, the Bears won't beat a good team this year.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
2013 Seahawks:

QB Russell Wilson* 25 1 16 257 for 407, 3,357 yards, 26 td, 9 int, & 96 rushes for 539 yards and 1 td

2015 Broncos:

Extreme outlier with Manning hurt.

That's a pretty poor starliner considering he had a historically top 5 defense and an all pro power running back in Lynch.

Week 19 against New Orleans playoffs RW throws for 103 yards and is 9 of 18 with 16 yards rushing... yet his team advances...

Russ got carried all the way... but he cant carry... his money should have went to the defense... his team sucks? That's because they have him the money, not the guys who won the games, get it yet?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
come to think of it...I am tied with Stafford for playoff wins

What is the Bears record against Stafford? Ouch.............

But Congrats, The Bears might have the leagues best D, and just beat a team with the worst O and five injured D starters, and won by a touchdown. Whoopee.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
The Bears could actually win their first superbowl since 1985 if they just had an above average QB. All they have now is a below average one and its crippling the team.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
What is the Bears record against Stafford? Ouch.............

But Congrats, The Bears might have the leagues best D, and just beat a team with the worst O and five injured D starters, and won by a touchdown. Whoopee.

Meanwhile it's business as usual in Detoilet. Dysfunction teetering on mutiny. Bang up stuff. Don't forget the brown bag while holding that L.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Look at all the snowflakes who can't handle the truth about Turdbitchsky and the fact that the poor man's Angelo aka "Snails" Pace is just as bad at evaluating QB's as Jerry so they have to resort to personal attacks. Grimson tellin the truth and it hurts like DMX once said.

If Mitch turns out to be way better than an average QB, I will salt and eat crow gladly, but he looks like a taller more mobile Rex right now without the cannon.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Bears defense is obviously going to have to carry the team till the bye week.

The offense is further behind then we hoped, but if the defense can carry them to the bye week that gives them 2 games and 1 month to get more consistent.

Luckily this defense could potentially carry the Bears to a 3-1 record before the bye week and really set the team up for success when the offense gets rolling, hopefully after the bye week.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
little known fact, I was the first person to turn cunting into a verb here several years ago during a game thread......feel free to use...

It's been used on the internet for decades. Thanks.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears defense is obviously going to have to carry the team till the bye week.

The offense is further behind then we hoped, but if the defense can carry them to the bye week that gives them 2 games and 1 month to get more consistent.

Luckily this defense could potentially carry the Bears to a 3-1 record before the bye week and really set the team up for success when the offense gets rolling, hopefully after the bye week.

3-1? you realize that unless Fitzmagic turns into Fizpatrick, the Bucs game most likely becomes a shoot out, and I don't think Trubs is ready for that

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
he commented on it after I used it....but besides the point

It's literally not besides the point. Point was that you claimed ownership for the term and your claim is being contested. So link up bud...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I always thought Dick80 introduced cunting to CCS?

I thought so. Historically I've routinely deferred my recollection of CCS history to yours so I'm going to take this as confirmation that it happened the way i remember it happening.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
3-1? you realize that unless Fitzmagic turns into Fizpatrick, the Bucs game most likely becomes a shoot out, and I don't think Trubs is ready for that

The Bears defense will have them in every game.

The Bears need to ride the defense until the offense takes a step. This defense is good enough that they can do this.

Not many new and struggling offenses have the luxury of getting a grace period like the Bears. Look at the Raiders, the defense simply cannot close games while the offense gets their shit together and they are 0-2.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Don't thank God. Thank Ryan Pace.