The Javier Baez Discussion Thread

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And BTW I grew up in the business. The salesman isn't important to me as long as the dealer is reputable and the service department operates as I expect it to. I pick the vehicle. If you don't like what am willing to pay for it, I walk.

you contrdicted yourself with this post and the dodge post fyi...just sayin

Sent from My 1998 Palm Pilot Using Tapatalk

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Javy baez buying a dodge from a used car salesman that corrupted consumers cause he heard that no one would buy a dodge ?
Figured I get this back on thread about javy baez...

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Javy baez buying a dodge from a used car salesman that corrupted consumers cause he heard that no one would buy a dodge ?

what.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
dodge used to be bad but the ram owns the truck market. the new 200 is not bad and i cant wait to see the hellcat. i still prefer ford for sports cars and imports for commuter cars.

note: august mopar made a 20% increase and jeep was the best line. mind you the wrangler has the best residual value of all vehicles.

far from a fan boy since i like honda and ford but thats the facts

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
you contrdicted yourself with this post and the dodge post fyi...just sayin

If you don't understand what one post means, it seems rather difficult to make a determination that several posts are contradictory. Just sayin'. ;)

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah. That was more than a few pages back. Sorry! So he hit a home run with the vehicle purchase?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you don't understand what one post means, it seems rather difficult to make a determination that several posts are contradictory. Just sayin'. ;)

i was working and multi tasking a shit bunch of non sense. when i was alone with both posts i was able to read it without distraction. :) but it is a contradiction but you are in the minority when it comes to the consumer not caring about the salesman. manufacturers are over the top when it comes to csi and being ranked by jd power..also google reviews have taken off by complaints and compliments and to add dealer rater. most consumers care how their salesman is these days.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
i was working and multi tasking a shit bunch of non sense. when i was alone with both posts i was able to read it without distraction. :) but it is a contradiction but you are in the minority when it comes to the consumer not caring about the salesman. manufacturers are over the top when it comes to csi and being ranked by jd power..also google reviews have taken off by complaints and compliments and to add dealer rater. most consumers care how their salesman is these days.

I am in the minority. I don't care to waste time. Last time I was in a Finance Mgr's office, he was complaining about me going through my bank when he could get a better rate since he works with them, too. When I told him the rate I got, he about shit his pants and admitted he wouldn't be able to get that rate. This was after wasting my time trying to sell me on all kinds of add ons, yadada, yadada.

As for being contradictory, no. One was about how many people purchase vehicles. One was specifically regarding how I purchase vehicles.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another 4 K game.

Wow, is this dude one of the most overrated "prospects" in MLB.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Still early...I don't recall anyone thinking he'd hit the ground running. Imo his first three games were unrealistic
Agree.. even soler calming down some...

I'd hold my judgements on over rated or not til some point next season...

Have to think all 3 in Alcantara Baez and Soler will be spending the Off season working and getting better and more prepared for a full MLB season...

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
Baez is trash! Bust in the making.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Still early...I don't recall anyone thinking he'd hit the ground running. Imo his first three games were unrealistic

I actually thought .245 was realistic this Fall. I was wrong.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Early? The guy is a fucking whiff machine & not this godsend some think he is.