Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
The Chicago Deep Dish. The controversy over whether or not it mascot counts as pizza will possess the nation, driving up viewership, jersey sales, and obesity.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Every team in The XFL should write/compose their own team anthem for before games.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Guess Who

Liked Posts:
Think Kaepernick finally gets back on the field?

Absolutely not. i read players will be forbidden from kneeling during the anthem. This league will cater to America first. That's why it's back.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Absolutely not. i read players will be forbidden from kneeling during the anthem. This league will cater to America first. That's why it's back.

This is true. I just wish as sports fans, most would just say play the damn game, and screw the anthems.

AussieBear

st louis and san diego b needs a team.. 2020.. fuck it, put one in oakland too.. try to makes dat statement.. nfl dont care fer normal muricans

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
People stopped watching becuase they don't want politics in their football, just like they don't want piss in thier coffee...

I'd like to make a small correction: "people ... don't want other peoples' politics in their football"

AussieBear

People stopped watching becuase they don't want politics in their football, just like they don't want piss in thier coffee...

many layers..

those for and against protesting n da kaep.
shitty product
coldy leaving fans behind in relocation
no tebow

oh snap..

Tebow
Vince Young
Kaepernick
RG3

yes they need to be in da xfl

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Can someone explain to me why people think that this will be a league that Republicans will only enjoy?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Can someone explain to me why people think that this will be a league that Republicans will only enjoy?

Fairly simply really. McMahon is a Republican and he wants to capitalize on the largely Republican opposition to the players kneeling so he will cater his product to that.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
I forgot how this worked. Will XFL play during a different time of year than NFL?
If no, will practice squad rules need to be changed for any reason?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I forgot how this worked. Will XFL play during a different time of year than NFL?

I don't think they are planning to directly compete with the NFL, so a different time of year I think I've read.

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:

They would be starting their season this week or next according to the reports. So basically right as nfl season is wrapping up.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The problem with this is simply that the talent level will suck. They can't pay what the NFL does so this is going to be a league of scrubs. Not interested.