Thoughts on Kyle Trask in Rd 2?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Don’t be a dumb ass. People aren’t mad cause we don’t have a black qb. We are mad that you can pretty much cross any black qbs name from pace list of qbs. And that’s why this franchise is so dick right now.

Already proven incorrect.

Pace has been proven to be incompetent at evaluating the QB position, not racist.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
We are mad that you can pretty much cross any black qbs name from pace list of qbs. And that’s why this franchise is so dick right now.
So did you arrive at that conclusion from how he offered black QB Teddy Bridgewater $20 mil per year for 3 years? Or did you arrive at that conclusion from how he was offering absolutely anything he had that Seattle may have wanted for black QB Russell Wilson?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LOL. As if it's not bad enough that Pace just sucks at evaluating the QB position..... ya'll gotta accuse the guy of being racist too.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
So did you arrive at that conclusion from how he offered black QB Teddy Bridgewater $20 mil per year for 3 years? Or did you arrive at that conclusion from how he was offering absolutely anything he had that Seattle may have wanted for black QB Russell Wilson?

you can believe what you want about offers. But the only fact is pace qbs have been

cutler
Glennon
Trubisky
Foles
Dalton
Plus other bums.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That's interesting, because Andy Dalton said that he was told that his the starter.

Something is different between Dalton and Bridgewater, but I can't put my finger on it.

Yeah, they've given up on Mitch. Should be obvious without playing the race card.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That's interesting, because Andy Dalton said that he was told that his the starter.

Something is different between Dalton and Bridgewater, but I can't put my finger on it.

I get it now.

You are racist against gingers....

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Oooh struck a nerve with the pace caping crew. Dayum lmfffao

I think Pace is fucking horrible at his job and should have been fired.

Last thing I’ll say for the “Pace is racist” morons, you would be a prosecutor’s dream as part of jury selection. Pretty scary.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The Bears didn't chose Andy Dalton over Teddy Bridgewater, though. They traded for Nick Foles instead, and obviously that was because Nick Foles was willing to be the week one backup whereas Bridgewater wanted to be a starter.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
you can believe what you want about offers. But the only fact is pace qbs have been

cutler
Glennon
Trubisky
Foles
Dalton
Plus other bums.
Right. Just like how because I ate 3 vanilla iced donuts yesterday is proof that I am racist against chocolate iced donuts. Thanks for your top notch investigative work.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Right. Just like how because I ate 3 vanilla iced donuts yesterday is proof that I am racist against chocolate iced donuts. Thanks for your top notch investigative work.
Bad analogy. Just cause I like the pink donuts with sprinkles doesn’t make me a homo.