Tory Taylor 46.3 avg, Trenton Gill 46.1 avg - What will Bears do with the extra 0.2 yards of field position?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
zhamCXzd.gif

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Why is @Toast88 so upset a punter was drafted in the 4th round? Honestly who gives a sh*t. Just like any player drafted in the 4th round, if he succeeds awesome, if he fails whatever. The only picks that matter from this draft are 1 & 9. If the Bears hit on any others than that’s great. If they don’t, no one including Poles will be losing sleep.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Why is @Toast88 so upset a punter was drafted in the 4th round? Honestly who gives a sh*t. Just like any player drafted in the 4th round, if he succeeds awesome, if he fails whatever. The only picks that matter from this draft are 1 & 9. If the Bears hit on any others than that’s great. If they don’t, no one including Poles will be losing sleep.
Exactly—Who gives a shit. Just sharing stats. Punters are punters are punters. No one should care about a punter.

Also, if you look through the thread, I’m not upset at all. I’m actually the calm one, lol. Others seem pretty upset and angry, calling names and whatnot.

I haven’t called anyone names or said anything bad about Tory Taylor or Trenton Gill.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Not the vibe you are giving off by starting a thread about him and going back and forth with posters.
Lol, dude, literally all I did was share two links. And look at all the triggered people respond to those two stats links with name calling and anger.

I’ve not called anyone names in this thread, said anything personal, or said anything bad about Tory Taylor.

I’ve responded to posters who have personally attacked me and also had good productive back-and-forths where I’m asking about Taylor’s stats, since not all of them are easily available.

Bust

Liked Posts:
it's all about ball placement inside the 20

<<<<<<<<DUH>>>>>>>>>

Bust

Liked Posts:
Iowa had no business going 7-3 in the conference and winning 10 games overall.

WTF 216 points on offense #brutal. They played the field position game with their elite punter. Offense was basically 3 and out, hah. Their starting QB threw 5 touchdowns for the season, hahahahaha

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So far no one has mentioned accuracy. It was reported that Poles saw this guy hitting the 5 yd line over and over during practice at the senior bowl. A reporter was there to interview him and Poles was distracted by what he saw. He asked the reporter "are you seeing this?"

I suspect accuracy inside the 20 may also play a role. It definitely did with Poles.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
it's all about ball placement inside the 20

<<<<<<<<DUH>>>>>>>>>
Being an Illinois fan, with two Iowa alum in the family, I love that they are referred to as Iowa State frequently, including in this video. .

The big 10 once even had a plastic souvenir cup at football games that screwed it up. Love the lack of respect. 😂

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lost in all of this is the real reason that Poles drafted the punter.

The Bears now have players named Taylor and Swift.

Media frenzy incoming!
Really need to have Swift down at least one punt this year

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
Caitlin Clark averaged 28.4 PPG
Nikola Jokic averaged 28.2 PPG

I wonder if the Nuggets would prefer to have her over the Joker cause she averaged more PPG.

This thread is dumb.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Will he in the pros tho with those rock hard balls?

Admit it, you just like this guy because he was at a Trump rally...

Honestly I’ve never been concerned about a Bears player having to adjust to hard balls. This is a new thing to worry about.