Trubisky is not ready

Monster

Liked Posts:
and yet with Fox & the troll calling the game, we played them very tight last year. Minny's OLine has taken a major step back this year, you think Hicks & Mack are scared of that OLine? They start Compton FFS

The D is my concern... made Garoppolo their bitch...

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The D is my concern... made Garoppolo their bitch...

Niners O isn't that good. They had plenty of chances but kept dropping passes and JG played much worse than Trubs did last night.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I do believe if this offense improves to even moderate then the bears are competing this year. The offense obviously needs to be better than they were last night though.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Niners O isn't that good. They had plenty of chances but kept dropping passes and JG played much worse than Trubs did last night.

JG was pressured into 3 picks... That D is tough. I’d love to split... don’t get me wrong.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Trubs sucks under pressure. Dude wasn't even pressured that much last night and he was rattled.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
JG was pressured into 3 picks... That D is tough. I’d love to split... don’t get me wrong.

JG played like a candy ass and 2 of those were simply terrible throws.

Monster

Liked Posts:

Didn’t see the game.... just the highlights.
I look forward to playing Mnny. I think their the strongest team in Division.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Minnesota was all over him though. Minnesota probably put more pressure on JG in one quarter than GB put on Trubisky the entire game.

Last edited:

DanTown

Liked Posts:
JG made a lot of better throws and a lot of worse throws than Mitch by the nature of the Niners having little running game and then some injuries to deal with. The Bears probably win last night with JG out there.

Mitch last night looked like last year where either he or the offense didn't push the ball down the field at all (especially after drives 1 and 2), didn't really play with innovation or pace, and if not for a lot of good Howard/Cohen runs, not sure how the Bears would have scored at all.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Drive 1 - 4-4, 59 yards, 2-2 third downs, TD
Drive 2 - 4-5, 45 yards, 1-2 third down, FG inside the red zone
Drive 3-10 - 15-26, 67 yards, 2-13 third down, 6 points

As good as Mitch looked for all of drives 1 and most of drive 2, that's the first two drives, they are by the easiest drives to look good on due to the fact you have game planned most of those drives and in evaluating the rest of the game, he was so bad the rest of the game that it matters that he missed a TD throw on drive two for example.

If he can't (or Nagy doesn't have more in-game adjustments) do way more, everything else doesn't matter. Miller, Mack, etc the rest of it does not matter.

That’s a coaching issue then not a player issue. Nagy has to do a better job of scheming then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Trubs sucks under pressure. Dude wasn't even pressured that much last night and he was rattled.

He caved. Won’t argue. Although the OL didn’t play very well...especially white hair....but it’s one game. He may very well be a bust...but considering the fact he played better last season, I’m not going to take 1 game and make conclusions about who he is. Definitely looked like trash last night though.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Bottom line, quarterbacks make or break teams. I personally think Trubisky is one of the worst starting quarterbacks in the league right now, based solely what I’ve seen of his play in the NFL. He may turn into a great quarterback and I hope he do does but right now I have serious doubts.

Pace thought Glennon was talented enough to sign and not only did he sign him, he paid Glennon $18 million. I’m not a pro scout nor do I claim to be but I have had my doubts about Trubisky since coming out of college because I knew Glennon was absolutely horrible and Pace thought differently. So, I have zero faith in his knowledge of quarterbacks.

I hope I’m wrong but all I keep thinking about is that Glennon signing and it’s saying to me that Trubisky has zero shot to become the player we need him to be!

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Minnesota was all over him though. Minnesota probably put more pressure on JG in one quarter than GB put on Trubisky the entire game.

so what I get out of this is JG cant handle pressure & trubisky cant handle the big moment pressure

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
so what I get out of this is JG cant handle pressure & trubisky cant handle the big moment pressure

I'm not sure many QBs could handle the pressure that Minnesota brings. Not trying to excuse JG, I don't think he's all that special. I'm just saying, Minnesota's D is fucking good.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He caved. Won’t argue. Although the OL didn’t play very well...especially white hair....but it’s one game. He may very well be a bust...but considering the fact he played better last season, I’m not going to take 1 game and make conclusions about who he is. Definitely looked like trash last night though.

Neither am I. Just trolling these Bears fans making excuses. Dude was trash. Hopefully it is his worst game for the year.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I've been a very big Trubisky defender. I'm going to reserve myself until well into the year, maybe even after the season, before forming a definitive opinion of the kid.

That said, he's gotta show me something. He's got to give me at least one game where I say, "Damn, this is the dude." One. Damn. Game.

He's shown some good stuff on and off, and he's shown flashes of brilliance. But he's not shown me that.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
A 4th QT comeback would be nice to see

Monster

Liked Posts:
Neither am I. Just trolling these Bears fans making excuses. Dude was trash. Hopefully it is his worst game for the year.

Some do act like he’s their kid or something.
He’s an important gear in the machine... if it isn’t working, you try to fix it... if that fails you replace it. It’s a team... it’s not personal.