Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Driving to a game winning field goal would have been nice but he looked defeated and scared on the last drive. A good quarterback gets you within field goal range 80% of the time under those circumstances of time, timeouts and a free set of downs from the penalty on dipshit Matthews.

That drive was telling. Not to mention the opening drive of the third quarter. They score a TD on that drive and Rodgers doesn’t play in the game at all and we win by a large margin.

OK but 80% of the time from the 18? :lmao:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
What is your point. 0-1 is 0-1. That is all.

i just explained it to you.. what specifically are you confused about?

having multiple turnovers is harder for a D to over come then being lost for 1/3 of the game.. simple as that.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
See Pride's response. When you act like an ass before a dude takes the field and then he shits the bed on national TV then be a man and take your medicine. If you weren't one of those guys then my trolling isn't aimed at you.

I don’t think I was being an ass but my question is then this: are we not allowed to have thoughts on other games before the bears?

If you look back at the Thursday night game I was saying that both offenses looked like absolute shit. Matt Ryan was horrid. Awful. I understand that the eagles defense is good but that does not excuse his shit play.

Can we not make assessments on other teams? Are we only allowed to be negative and critical of the Chicago Bears?

PS - I recall people saying in that game how it was positive that the falcons were in the game with a chance to win it even. I recall you being one of those people. How come you look at that loss and spin that as a positive since the falcons were in the game, yet the bears lose a close game and ‘a loss is a loss.’ How many people said ‘well wouldn’t you be happy if your team was 1 score away with a chance to win it?’ Insinuating the bears would get blown out.

Please explain this.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
LOL at blaming the WRs for this loss. You must be drunk, high, or psychotic

It was a joke because Mack not only caught a pass he ran it in for a TD. Shades of 2006 AZ. Keep the offense on the sideline so the defense can score.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
i just explained it to you.. what specifically are you confused about?

having multiple turnovers is harder for a D to over come then being lost for 1/3 of the game.. simple as that.

You saying this shit when the game is already over and all the QBs already are 0-1. No one gives a fuck that about a hypothetical when the game is already final. Trubs shit the bed. His team lost as a result.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don’t think I was being an ass but my question is then this: are we not allowed to have thoughts on other games before the bears?

If you look back at the Thursday night game I was saying that both offenses looked like absolute shit. Matt Ryan was horrid. Awful. I understand that the eagles defense is good but that does not excuse his shit play.

Can we not make assessments on other teams? Are we only allowed to be negative and critical of the Chicago Bears?

PS - I recall people saying in that game how it was positive that the falcons were in the game with a chance to win it even. I recall you being one of those people. How come you look at that loss and spin that as a positive since the falcons were in the game, yet the bears lose a close game and ‘a loss is a loss.’ How many people said ‘well wouldn’t you be happy if your team was 1 score away with a chance to win it?’ Insinuating the bears would get blown out.

Please explain this.

This is just me but sure you can talk about other teams but the issue with Watson vs Jimmy G vs Maholmes vs Trubisky is others taking it to heart. A few of us (myself included) wanted us to draft Watson and the guy lit up the nfl his rookie season while Trubisky didn't. It was brought up and a few got butthurt about it so now if any of the QB's i listed doesnt play well posters gather together to brag about it but it still doesnt affect Trubisky's performance

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Please explain this.

You can have thoughts but be prepared for the consequences. People were writing off Watson and JG as a result of their games. There was a haters call out thread when Trubs and the Bears were up early. People were talking shit and now they want to cry when it gets thrown back in their face.

Again, if you weren't the one being an ass then my comments are not directed to you but when you try and get people to eat crow before the game is over and it blows up in your face then what do you expect?

And I have already said I think the Bears are still a playoff team assuming Trubs gets his shit together so not sure your point. Saying a team's season is not over after one game doesn't mean their QB didn't play like shit in that game. Matt Ryan is overrated as fuck.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Tribs has things you can't teach; great arm, touch, athleticism and work within. IMO the items he still struggles with a senonmous with being in a new system. As he gets more reps he will anticipate better. When he knew the play cadence he was throwing some great balls. He absolutely needs to work on his pocket management but I was at the game and our Plume was collapsing around him routinely.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is just me but sure you can talk about other teams but the issue with Watson vs Jimmy G vs Maholmes vs Trubisky is others taking it to heart. A few of us (myself included) wanted us to draft Watson and the guy lit up the nfl his rookie season while Trubisky didn't. It was brought up and a few got butthurt about it so now if any of the QB's i listed doesnt play well posters gather together to brag about it but it still doesnt affect Trubisky's performance

I wanted Watson as well but I have never spoken of him unless some Trubs nuthugger decides to make a comparison. I honestly don't give a fuck about Watson beyond the one fantasy team I have him on (I have Trubs in all 3 of my leagues incidentally).

The time to judge Pace's decision is years from now not now and not on a game by game basis. The people causing all the drama are the Trubs fans. No Watson fan started the thread on Sunday. It was Trubs fans. No Watson fan started the Haters call out thread, it was Trubs fans.

These guys are so fucking sensitive and so upset that not everyone was sold on Trubs over Watson or JG that they won't let it go. And then when Trubs fails they get mad when people troll them when they are the ones that started the beef.

That is not to say that some Watson or JG fans don't get ridiculous. They do. But I would think the best course of action is to call them out when they do instead of preemptively deciding you start the beef first only to get mad when Trubs doesn't deliver the goods.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You saying this shit when the game is already over and all the QBs already are 0-1. No one gives a fuck that about a hypothetical when the game is already final. Trubs shit the bed. His team lost as a result.
What hypothetical?

All I said was at least he didn't shit the bed like the other QBs did. That's not a hypothetical.. that's reality.

And who gives a fuck? You do because you keep replying about it..

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Bronze65

Liked Posts:
You can't have a discussion or argue with remy. It will be spun in some magical way, often without any real sense, to make them somehow "right".

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What hypothetical?

All I said was at least he didn't shit the bed like the other QBs did. That's not a hypothetical.. that's reality.

And who gives a fuck? You do because you keep replying about it..

Reality is 0-1 is the same no matter what. Or did I miss where you get half a win for losing by 1 point.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You can't have a discussion or argue with remy. It will be spun in some magical way, often without any real sense, to make them somehow "right".

Boy got all sorts of sensitive people coming out the wood work.

136 posts since 2014. I sense an Alt account.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Tribs has things you can't teach; great arm, touch, athleticism and work within. IMO the items he still struggles with a senonmous with being in a new system. As he gets more reps he will anticipate better. When he knew the play cadence he was throwing some great balls. He absolutely needs to work on his pocket management but I was at the game and our Plume was collapsing around him routinely.

I was wondering how that looked in person. On TV I wasn't totally sure if it was collapsing or he was freaking out and collapsing it early. I didn't record it but replays looked like LT failed too much.
He definitely wasn't getting as much time as immobile Rodgers was getting with their crappy oline vs our great rushers.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I was wondering how that looked in person. On TV I wasn't totally sure if it was collapsing or he was freaking out and collapsing it early. I didn't record it but replays looked like LT failed too much.
He definitely wasn't getting as much time as immobile Rodgers was getting with their crappy oline vs our great rushers.
Rodgers was getting rid of the ball in two seconds on average, from the shotgun, the entire second half. So you're saying trubisky didn't have that much time?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Rodgers was getting rid of the ball in two seconds on average, from the shotgun, the entire second half. So you're saying trubisky didn't have that much time?

On a bad leg

Last edited:

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Sam Darnold passed for two touchdowns last night, including a 60-yard dime.

And that was Darnold’s first NFL game. Has Trubisky had even one 2-TD game in his 13 starts?

In the grand scheme of things, Darnold’s success has very little to do directly with Trubisky’s success. But if QBs keep lapping him, that’s a problem.

Maybe Darnold will suck ultimately. Maybe Mahomes will turn into an interception machine. Maybe defenses have figured out Watson. But the evidence you can point to at this time says Trubisky is behind his peers.

On some level, that’s to be expected. He has less college and pro combined experience than any other QB in the NFL. I have hope for Trubisky under Nagy’s offense and would love for him to succeed. And he might yet do that. But at this point, I don’t see much to hang my hat on and say that the dude is going to be good. We’ll see...

Ultimately, I’m happy to reserve judgment until later in the season, or even after the season. But I’m hoping for better.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Reality is 0-1 is the same no matter what. Or did I miss where you get half a win for losing by 1 point.
So does 0-1 mean we will never win another game?

I'm talking at least there is hope for going forward.. how are you not understand this? Go get some sleep your extra vortexy today

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
It's called the Remy vortex..

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So does 0-1 mean we will never win another game?

I'm talking at least there is hope for going forward.. how are you not understand this? Go get some sleep your extra vortexy today

There is hope for all 3 QBs going forward. That was always the case no matter how many Ints they threw. However as it relates to week 1 they are all losers.