What Bears players could be pushed and looking for new jobs in 2020?

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
Sigh...

Allen Robinson is set to make an estimated 13m in 2019, placing him 6th among all WRs. This isn't some egregious huge contract, especially when considering ARob is a total team player, and doesn't give 2 shits about his own stat line. He's a tremendous, under rated talent that deserves every penny of that contract. This year is, for all intents and purposes, a contract year for him, as the bears are all but certain to sign him to an extension next offseason for this bonafide talent who will then be 26 yrs old.

What he's set to make in 2020, along with his estimated cap hit, is beyond irrelevant as it will never get to that point. Robinson isn't going anywhere, and I'm willing to bet you literally anything on that.

And if your "examples" are good WRs that never won a SB, that's stupid. That logic has been destroyed on here by multiple posters on multiple occasions. Just stop.

I never used the word “good”, I said superstar or top tier WRs.

I don’t care about stat lines either, and I like Robinson in his role. This isn’t about Robinson, this is about the players that are more essential to the teams success after this year from a cap market standpoint.

If Robinson has a contract year, based on production, then he will not be back. If he has a role that is like last year than possibly he will be back on the same mindset that Clinton Dix has to be apart of something special. I will bet that.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I never used the word “good”, I said superstar or top tier WRs.

I don’t care about stat lines either, and I like Robinson in his role. This isn’t about Robinson, this is about the players that are more essential to the teams success after this year from a cap market standpoint.

If Robinson has a contract year, based on production, then he will not be back. If he has a role that is like last year than possibly he will be back on the same mindset that Clinton Dix has to be apart of something special. I will bet that.
There isn't a scenario that doesn't have Robinson with the Bears in 2020 and beyond. Besides a devastating injury of course. I already stated in willing to bet anything, balls in your court fella.

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
There isn't a scenario that doesn't have Robinson with the Bears in 2020 and beyond. Besides a devastating injury of course. I already stated in willing to bet anything, balls in your court fella.

Based on the current players that need to be retained, I don’t see Robinson back, unless he signs a super friendly deal, like Clinton Dix or a restructured deal. This pertains to this year or when he becomes a true FA.

I will bet to eat crow loud and proud for all to read.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Sigh...

Allen Robinson is set to make an estimated 13m in 2019, placing him 6th among all WRs. This isn't some egregious huge contract, especially when considering ARob is a total team player, and doesn't give 2 shits about his own stat line. He's a tremendous, under rated talent that deserves every penny of that contract. This year is, for all intents and purposes, a contract year for him, as the bears are all but certain to sign him to an extension next offseason for this bonafide talent who will then be 26 yrs old.

What he's set to make in 2020, along with his estimated cap hit, is beyond irrelevant as it will never get to that point. Robinson isn't going anywhere, and I'm willing to bet you literally anything on that.

And if your "examples" are good WRs that never won a SB, that's stupid. That logic has been destroyed on here by multiple posters on multiple occasions. Just stop.

So you still haven't answered my question. You said that there's a bunch of people on here that said they want to replace ARob and i asked you who they were but for some odd reason you don't want to answer that? Did you once again just make shit up that nobody ever said or is there actually a bunch or people on here that said that? Just wondering so it would be great if you could show us you weren't just making shit up AGAIN?

Gotta go but i'll be waiting for your reply.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
J. Wims might be looking ?over his shoulder ? now that The BEARS drafted this Ridley guy who seems to already be a training camp fave with his beastly ? ability to grab those contested balls ??? that are 50/50 for most WR but for him ? balls as far as the hype goes :unsure:
Wait ⛔⛔⛔⛔, I thought we were all 40+ fat losers ???like your girlfriend ???@msadows likes to claim? Which is it velcro virgin????

No dummy this shit is the shit that shows your young, not if you throw a couple of smiley faces in a post. SMDH....?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
No dummy this shit is the shit that shows your young, not if you throw a couple of smiley faces in a post. SMDH....?

Oh my god... you are actually a window licking Special person. I was just joking about it until now. You are literally Special person. Amazing.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So you still haven't answered my question. You said that there's a bunch of people on here that said they want to replace ARob and i asked you who they were but for some odd reason you don't want to answer that? Did you once again just make shit up that nobody ever said or is there actually a bunch or people on here that said that? Just wondering so it would be great if you could show us you weren't just making shit up AGAIN?

Gotta go but i'll be waiting for your reply.
I was literally talking to someone that wants to get rid of ARob for the last 5 posts above yours. How dense are you?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I was literally talking to someone that wants to get rid of ARob for the last 5 posts above yours. How dense are you?

You love the word literally so much but maybe don't understand what it means.

This is LITERALLY what you said.

ARob is the only true #1 on this team but literally everyone here wants to replace him.

Yeah i'm the one that's dense...LOL

So what you meant was ONE person.

NoSack.........LITERALLY

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:

ARob is the only true #1 on this team but literally everyone here wants to replace him.

I have some windows that need to be cleaned. Why don't you flick that propeller on your hat and hover on over here to lick them.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

NoSack.........LITERALLY
I could point to more but I'm not your search bot, do your own research or STFU, scammer.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears do look from the outside to have targeted their big money contracts with the draft the last few years. Fitts, Iggy, Smith, Shelley, and then Miller, Wimms, Ridley, E.Hall behind A.Rob and Gabriel.

Now A.Rob is 6th highest paid WR in league for a reason, so don't think you get better by moving on...but they have prepared themselves to be able to do so with minimal damage and that is all you can ask. They have a good young crop of WR's and that will be awesome for us.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why are u still coming at me @dabears70???
I've been talking football as the mods asked and u r still jizzing up my pant leg like some sort of inbred chihuahua. Stop.

Gaucho

Liked Posts:
Danny Trevathan and HHCD are on the last year of their deal and I’d be surprised if either is resigned. Kyle Long and Prince Amukamara are the next two who will not be resigned IMO. ILB/CB/OG/CB are the teams top needs. Now if Burton doesn’t sack up and Shaheen is still a buffoon, TE will be up there as well

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Danny Trevathan and HHCD are on the last year of their deal and I’d be surprised if either is resigned. Kyle Long and Prince Amukamara are the next two who will not be resigned IMO. ILB/CB/OG/CB are the teams top needs. Now if Burton doesn’t sack up and Shaheen is still a buffoon, TE will be up there as well
I feel very good about this Raymond kid. Watch him run routes some time. Would be surprised if Bunting is not more talented than Braunecker too.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

This is what i was talking about when i said that because we're up against the cap that we're gonna have to let guys go each year that none of us want to see go and D.Trevathon would aboslutely be one of those guys that i'd hate to see go because him and Roquan are a great ILB duo, but there will have to be tough cuts. Even Amukamara has been pretty damn good for us which surprised a lot of us because when we first got him he always had serious injury issues but has been mostly healthy for us besides missing a few games here and there. HHCD it will come down to if he'll take another team friendly deal but if he plays well then some team out there could offer him a multi year deal that's too rich for our blood but he's a wait and see. I'm not as 100% that K.Long is gone after this season as most are. If he can stay somewhat healthy by giving us 12-13 games, which i know is a lot to ask from Kyle, then i could see us keeping him especially after taking the pay cut from us this offseason. We'll see what happens but with the K.Mack contract and with Whitehair, Floyd and soon E.Jackson and Trubisky needing new contracts there will be tough cuts to make.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
This is what i was talking about when i said that because we're up against the cap that we're gonna have to let guys go each year that none of us want to see go and D.Trevathon would aboslutely be one of those guys that i'd hate to see go because him and Roquan are a great ILB duo, but there will have to be tough cuts. Even Amukamara has been pretty damn good for us which surprised a lot of us because when we first got him he always had serious injury issues but has been mostly healthy for us besides missing a few games here and there. HHCD it will come down to if he'll take another team friendly deal but if he plays well then some team out there could offer him a multi year deal that's too rich for our blood but he's a wait and see. I'm not as 100% that K.Long is gone after this season as most are. If he can stay somewhat healthy by giving us 12-13 games, which i know is a lot to ask from Kyle, then i could see us keeping him especially after taking the pay cut from us this offseason. We'll see what happens but with the K.Mack contract and with Whitehair, Floyd and soon E.Jackson and Trubisky needing new contracts there will be tough cuts to make.

Lmao

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

What part did you find funny?

Or are you here to do one of your many daily thread derailing jobs?

Trolling must get old. Are you like that fat kid in the commercials that calls his grandmother in the other room to get you a grape soda because your fat ass is too fat and lazy to do it yourself and your too busy derailing multiple threads on multiple message boards anyway? :unsure::unsure: Two emojis for that one.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I just want everyone to see that i had just got on CCS and i think that was my 2nd post i posted on here and for no reason what so ever one of the troll crew (Grimmy) started bullshit with me again for no reason and this is what happens every single day i get on here, so now you guys all have to suffer through a day of non football posts because of Grimson and usually HeHateMe who i'm sure will be commenting soon since they sleep next to each other when this could of been a day that we all just simply talk football.

Every single day this is what happens.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
What part did you find funny?

Or are you here to do one of your many daily thread derailing jobs?

Trolling must get old. Are you like that fat kid in the commercials that calls his grandmother in the other room to get you a grape soda because your fat ass is too fat and lazy to do it yourself and your too busy derailing multiple threads on multiple message boards anyway? :unsure::unsure: Two emojis for that one.
I just want everyone to see that i had just got on CCS and i think that was my 2nd post i posted on here and for no reason what so ever one of the troll crew (Grimmy) started bullshit with me again for no reason and this is what happens every single day i get on here, so now you guys all have to suffer through a day of non football posts because of Grimson and usually HeHateMe who i'm sure will be commenting soon since they sleep next to each other when this could of been a day that we all just simply talk football.

Every single day this is what happens.

For the love of God, please stop spamming and derailing EVERY thread. Seriously, please stop.