DE Garrett Just Swung a Helmet at QB Rudolph

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
He probably get just 2-4 games. It’s the nfl they protect murderers and rape and women beating

I guess it all depends on how aggressive the media gets to push for a punishment.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Mason f'd up, he shoulda Lebron'ed and went down like a load of bricks. Fake it all the way in an ambulance. He'd never have to play Garrett again.

giphy.gif

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Is what Garrett did really any worse than something like this...

nqYdfQ.gif

I could even argue that what JuJu did here was more dangerous.
These blocks happen on kickoffs/punts. It's nasty, but that's part of the game. Hell, if his right foot stays planted that's legal in basketball... At no part is hitting an unprotected player in the head with a blunt object part of the game.

Is it more dangerous? Goes back to the gloved boxing v bare knuckle argument. One has more acute pain, the other "could" be chronic. Add a blunt object to that though, and you could have wayyyy worse issues than a concussion.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I’ll get roasted for saying this I’m sure...

What Garrett did was wrong, no doubt. However, when he and mason went to the ground, it was mason who started grabbing at Garrett’s helmet first...he was just unsuccessful at ripping it off. Mason definitely instigated things
Mason grabbed at Garrett’s helmet after being taken to the ground after the ball was gone and because the defender wouldn’t stop going after him.

No sane person thinks Rudolph started that.

Watch Garett before Rudolph does that.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
This is why I hate when people say we are the Browns of the NFC. We might be as incompetent as them but the Chicago Bears have never pulled this shit.
Bears are as incompetent as the browns ? What the fuck are you smoking why would you even bring up something so fucking stupid.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Nobody is defending Garrett. Pointing out that there is blame to go around is not a defense of anyone...unfortunately you struggle to see the difference
You are completely ignoring the fact Garrett was in the wrong long before the helmet swinging.

Nobody in football is defending Garrett or minimizing what he did.

You have chosen an interesting position to take in this and you are completely alone. (Well, I bet some blind homer fans from
Cleveland will join you)

TL1961

Liked Posts:
He probably get just 2-4 games. It’s the nfl they protect murderers and rape and women beating

I guess it all depends on how aggressive the media gets to push for a punishment.
I will gladly take that bet. No way it’s 2, and I bet more than 4, easily.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Bears are as incompetent as the browns ? What the fuck are you smoking why would you even bring up something so fucking stupid.
Well you can tell the usual posters are here someone has used it take a shot at Kyle long someone has decided they need to rip into the Bears over the subject and others have decided to talk about a chicken sandwich

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is why I hate when people say we are the Browns of the NFC. We might be as incompetent as them but the Chicago Bears have never pulled this shit.
Well...Kyle Long did this but it was in a closed practice session and he puked afterwards lol.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Rudolph tried to rip his helmet off. Rudolph needs to get suspended, too.

What Garrett did was stupid and inexcusable. He'll probably sit the rest of the season. I hope it was just a brain fart, because I think he's generally a good dude. Shit gets crazy on that field, gotta be hard sometimes to go from animal to professional and not let shit get the best of you.

LetsGo34

Liked Posts:
Good shit. All Trump supporters deserve this. Rudolph initiated the conflict and got owned, any hits to Rudolph's head wont matter due to his already insanely low IQ
The tolerant left!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He kicked Myles Garrett in the head while Garrett was lying on the ground with an offensive lineman on top of him.

So at worst, he's Kareem Hunt except he's not kicking a woman

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The twitter clip starts a little late. Here's the whole thing as played out on live tv.

Now let's argue with all the evidence in front of us and turn this into a 15 page thread . Please feel free to turn it into politics somehow....lol.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some of you guys must have never been in a fight before.

If someone is attacking you with a knife, are you not trying to snatch the knife and stab the attacker with it?

Funny that the racist boomers that post here would likely just not fight back and are just mad because Garret is a minority and standing up for himself.