If I'm Mitchs agent I tell him to not play

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
you can't be a younger guy and dodge playing when you've underperformed to this point. if something like that got out it's a career ender. even if it were to make sense for a player (or fans).

at this point he has to play, helps a bit and he needs to hope he gets picked up as a backup somewhere. and our coaching staff has to, with our oline, figure out some way to not get him and the rbs killed.

tall task.
whats to get out? all Mitch has to do is demand a contract extension. Was it a career ender when roquan smith held out on signing his rookie contract?

There is not a player in the league that would fault Mitch for demanding a contract extension.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ok back that up with why its in Mitches best interest to play now vs going on IR or demand a new contract?

And agents trying to force a new contract extension is Special person advice how exactly? lol Nice work idiot didnt think that one through all the way did ya? Hay but nice work on the clown emoji

You keep on asking me to answer this post even though I've already made these points.

1. It's in *Mitch's best interest to play because he doesn't have the option to 1. Go on IR (unless the team sends him there) 2. Demand a new contract (Mitch has no leverage)

2. It's Special person advice because Mitch has no leverage, that's why his agent (not some random ?) isn't giving him this advice.

3. I'm not sure what "all the way" is for you, but I stopped when Mitch has no leverage.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ok then back this up and explain why his agent would tell him its in his best interest that without a contract to play behind this shit OL with this Special person HC.

Imagine making a thread with a premise that is universally recognized as ****ing stupid, then literally begging others to do the work of convincing themselves that it's not a ****ing stupid premise.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Ok then back this up and explain why his agent would tell him its in his best interest that without a contract to play behind this shit OL with this Special person HC.

what are you talking about playing without a contract though? I was under the impression he's still on his rookie deal, that's a contract isn't it?

I think you need to drop this because you're wrong.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
what are you talking about playing without a contract though? I was under the impression he's still on his rookie deal, that's a contract isn't it?

I think you need to drop this because you're wrong.
He is a free agent at the end of this year, they did not extend his 5th year option.

There is no right or wrong here, its all on what his agent would tell him.

If im his agent I tell him..
"Mitch pace has given up on you by not giving you a 5th year option, Nagy has given up on you by benching you for Foles. Mitch your future is not on this team, you have already injured your shoulder. Right now we need to look out for your future which is not on this team. You have already outplayed Foles (superbowl MVP) there is no point in playing again and risking another injury, No QB could thrive in this train wreck they have put together. Mitch I understand you want to play and if thats what you want to do then we should demand a new contract from the Bears. We should also get your shoulder "looked" at again to make sure it is 100% by our own Drs. So we hold out for our DR evaluation and a new contract before you play again."

So if you think i'm wrong lets here your argument from the agents side of things..

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You keep on asking me to answer this post even though I've already made these points.

1. It's in *Mitch's best interest to play because he doesn't have the option to 1. Go on IR (unless the team sends him there) 2. Demand a new contract (Mitch has no leverage)

2. It's Special person advice because Mitch has no leverage, that's why his agent (not some random ?) isn't giving him this advice.

3. I'm not sure what "all the way" is for you, but I stopped when Mitch has no leverage.
Of course he has leverage, he tells them to give me a new contract or I dont play.. that gets him the desired result.. Bears will not give him a new contract and he got to "sit out" without looking like a quitter to the rest of the league.

As his agent the best thing for Mitch to do is go to another team, do not get hurt and do not play on this shit team

Or are you saying its in Mitches best interest to play for this shit show? lol ok clown

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Of course he has leverage, he tells them to give me a new contract or I dont play.. that gets him the desired result.. Bears will not give him a new contract and he got to "sit out" without looking like a quitter to the rest of the league.

As his agent the best thing for Mitch to do is go to another team, do not get hurt and do not play on this shit team

Or are you saying its in Mitches best interest to play for this shit show? lol ok clown

Well I guess when you put it that way I guess I never thought or would ever think of it like that. I take everything back, you would be an amazing agent for Mitch Trubisky.

mecha

Liked Posts:
He is a free agent at the end of this year, they did not extend his 5th year option.

There is no right or wrong here, its all on what his agent would tell him.

If im his agent I tell him..
"Mitch pace has given up on you by not giving you a 5th year option, Nagy has given up on you by benching you for Foles. Mitch your future is not on this team, you have already injured your shoulder. Right now we need to look out for your future which is not on this team. You have already outplayed Foles (superbowl MVP) there is no point in playing again and risking another injury, No QB could thrive in this train wreck they have put together. Mitch I understand you want to play and if thats what you want to do then we should demand a new contract from the Bears. We should also get your shoulder "looked" at again to make sure it is 100% by our own Drs. So we hold out for our DR evaluation and a new contract before you play again."

So if you think i'm wrong lets here your argument from the agents side of things..

yes, but he's under contract today. they're paying him, today.

if he wanted his 5th year option or another deal he should've played better. am I wrong?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
yes, but he's under contract today. they're paying him, today.

if he wanted his 5th year option or another deal he should've played better. am I wrong?

Of course he should of played better but what does that have to do with advice from his agent? Mitch is not a very good QB, but that doesn't mean his agent shouldn't fight for the best thing for his client.

You honestly telling me that the best thing for Mitch is to play on this shit team? Really?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I keep checking on this thread whenever I notice there is a new post, just to see if anyone else actually believes this hypothetical agent advice is not Special person af.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy/Pace will roll Foles out in a wheelchair before playing Mitch again.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I keep checking on this thread whenever I notice there is a new post, just to see if anyone else actually believes this hypothetical agent advice is not Special person af.
1) pace gave up on mitch
2)nagy gave up on mitch
3) nagy got his throwing shoulder hurt
4)Nagy is Special person
5)Pace is Special person
6) there is no OL
7) nagys offense is the worst in the NFL by a long shot
8)no run support
9)high chance of injury
10)He has no long term contract
11)has already out performed Foles
12)his future is not on this team

So please post why if you are his agent it would be in his best interest to play rather then demand a new contract or get "surgery" on his shoulder (aka holding out without looking like a bitch)

can you come up with any logical reason thats its in his best interest to play for that shit show?
Cant wait for you to ignore my reply because you realize how stupid it would be to try and have your client play in that shit when there is 2 easy outs..

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
1) pace gave up on mitch
2)nagy gave up on mitch
3) nagy got his throwing shoulder hurt
4)Nagy is Special person
5)Pace is Special person
6) there is no OL
7) nagys offense is the worst in the NFL by a long shot
8)no run support
9)high chance of injury
10)He has no long term contract
11)has already out performed Foles
12)his future is not on this team

So please post why if you are his agent it would be in his best interest to play rather then demand a new contract or get "surgery" on his shoulder (aka holding out without looking like a bitch)

can you come up with any logical reason thats its in his best interest to play for that shit show?
Cant wait for you to ignore my reply because you realize how stupid it would be to try and have your client play in that shit when there is 2 easy outs..

He should play because no professional football front office is going to jump through all of the hoops you just jumped through to justify quitting football so he can get a new contract to play football.

It's literally that simple.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
He should play because no professional football front office is going to jump through all of the hoops you just jumped through to justify quitting football so he can get a new contract to play football.

It's literally that simple.
So a front office has never signed a player that held out for a new contract? or a front office has never signed a player that got hurt and surgery? lol didnt really think that one through all the way did ya? Or did you!? lol wow

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So a front office has never signed a player that held out for a new contract? or a front office has never signed a player that got hurt and surgery? lol didnt really think that one through all the way did ya? Or did you!? lol wow

We're talking about Mitch, who isnt IR'd, and wont get a new contract by holding out. Mitch, the bust. No front office is going to reward a bust of a QB who also quits on his team because his agent is a Special person giving him Special person advice.

Are you ****ing dumb?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
We're talking about Mitch, who isnt IR'd, and wont get a new contract by holding out. Mitch, the bust. No front office is going to reward a bust of a QB who also quits on his team because his agent is a Special person giving him Special person advice.

Are you ****ing dumb?
My god you are slow.

If as his agent you want him off this team (and you should because this team is a shit show) you have 3 options.

1) tell him we are having his shoulder looked at by our own Dr and keep him off the field by whatever medical means you can. and hit free agency healthy with saying at least he is better then Foles and it was all Nagys fault

2) hold out for a contract extension WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NEVER COME FROM THE BEARS BUT THATS NOT THE POINT OF DEMANDING A CONTRACT EXTENSION. and hit free agency healthy with saying at least he is better then Foles and it was all Nagys fault

3) let him play and risk injury and probably play like shit reducing your only bargaining chip that he out played Foles. and hit free agency with him playing worse then foles and maybe injured again..

you are picking #3 because you're a fucking idiot there is NO upside for number 3 and a shit ton of downside