Official Cubs Game Thread!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Happ loves it here and is armed with a NTC to make it happen. They do have other pieces but Hoyer is an idiot that I wouldnt trust to trade comic books.
I forgot about his NTC so yea, he will be difficult.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The Cardinals face Paul Skenes, who allows one run on two hits through eight innings and the Cardinals walk away with the win even though they started Lance fucking Lynn on the mound.

The Cubs allow one run in nine innings and take a loss.

There is no baseball god.

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Yo, Jed. Craig. Try SOMETHING!! Change something! JFC!
I don't expect the manager to account heavily on the W and L column. But at the very least I expect him to argue with an ump when the strike zone is lopsided in the opposing teams favor. He doesn't do jack shit other than stand there like an idiot.

He's going to be disliked quicker than Boylen if he doesn't at least show some fire.

RuszBron1

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Lets face it.. Our group of hitters are pathetic bunch, How many times in the past, and in present time batter with two outs is going for the fences instead of just try hit over infielters head for a base hit and drive run home. Did those hitting coaches ever watch how Rizzo changed his approach when hit was a must.. The same exact this happened last year as well. Why Morel is DH-ing? Another thing , replaciny Rossy, and overpaying in the process help the process? Do anyone see improvement? I don't want to hear about injuries, those thing do happen and every club deals with them..

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Lets face it.. Our group of hitters are pathetic bunch, How many times in the past, and in present time batter with two outs is going for the fences instead of just try hit over infielters head for a base hit and drive run home. Did those hitting coaches ever watch how Rizzo changed his approach when hit was a must.. The same exact this happened last year as well. Why Morel is DH-ing? Another thing , replaciny Rossy, and overpaying in the process help the process? Do anyone see improvement? I don't want to hear about injuries, those thing do happen and every club deals with them..

I agree. This is what happens when you put together a team of complimentary players together. They are nice players but none of them are at that level that you can build around.