Proof that Hip/Hop and Rap Sucks...

chs234

Liked Posts:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imMNBwBSfI4]YouTube - Drake feat Lil Wayne- Ransom[/ame]

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
got teeth. you listen the fucking last emperor. you're the last to talk about who listens to good shit.
name your 2 fav rappers in the current era. i bet i know who they are.

Last Emp has more lyrical flow in his pubic hair than Fabolous in his entire life.

And it was "the best out there" not "favorite artists", dipshit. If I had to pick my two favorite artists today, probably Pac Div and Kid Cudi.

chs234

Liked Posts:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vSE_GTNYjQ]YouTube - akon - blown away[/ame]

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I have heard the Led Zeppelin references, and the same general rule applies to most bands. The compared songs are similar, but the lyrics are so general, that it's easy to find something to compare it with. However, calling it plagiarism is an understated overstatement.
I have seen this conspiracy theory with U2, the Beatles, Beach Boys, the Eagles, Lynard Skynard, Metalica, Pearl Jam, Black Sabbath, Green Day, the Hollies, the Turtles, Foo Fighters ect ect ect. As long as there are critics, people will spin it around some tree of unoriginality. What can you do? Fault Robert Plant for his voice, tell U2 their signature sound is a knock off? There is a reason why some bands withstand the test of time, they hit on all cylinders, and make something really great. Or you could just call them unoriginal for using guitars, pianos, and microphones, words like baby, love, and loud screams of YEAH!
Except, those bands you mentioned will always talk about their influences. In the case of Led Zeppelin, they have taken rhythms, lyrics, and the rest and not even acknowledged the original authors of the music/lyrics in the album credits.

At least they did, before they were sued.

(I have to go get a tetnus shot, otherwise I would do some searching for those court cases. Will do, when I return for the ER)

chs234

Liked Posts:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omoDWGcePJ0]YouTube - Rich Boy - Top Of The World ft. Chili Chil[/ame]

chs234

Liked Posts:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6awEHF8Ewn0]YouTube - Chamillionaire Ft. Lil Wayne - Rock Star [MUSIC VIDEO] + LYRICS[/ame]

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
chs stop posting shit.

chs234

Liked Posts:
Shut the hell up because I showed your ass up? You listen to Drake, Akon, Fabolous, do you think anyone will take you seriously when you listen to those stooges?

you listen to fucking Kid Cudi. your argument ended there. he sounds like he has a 21 inch pole jammed in his ass.

please, tell me what is wrong with Drake's songs that aren't allowed on the pop radio stations.

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
you listen to fucking Kid Cudi. your argument ended there. he sounds like he has a 21 inch pole jammed in his ass.

please, tell me what is wrong with Drake's songs that aren't allowed on the pop radio stations.

I listen to Kid Cudi because his songs at least have meaning unlike Fabolous who raps about your traditional mainstream shit.

And I'm sure you know exactly how a person sounds like when they have a 21 incher shoved up their ass.

Zing.

chs234

Liked Posts:
I listen to Kid Cudi because his songs at least have meaning unlike Fabolous who raps about your traditional mainstream shit.

And I'm sure you know exactly how a person sounds like when they have a 21 incher shoved up their ass.

Zing.

oh wrdD? Kid Cudi raps about the night and day. yeah. everyone has heard that song. it sucks chode.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
First two links when I googled, 'Led Zeppelin sued for copyright infringment.'

EDIT: The second link provides other disputes by original authors of the lyrics/music in other songs. The Willie Dixon case/Dazed and Confused suits are the most egregious, imo.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
First two links when I googled, 'Led Zeppelin sued for copyright infringment.'

EDIT: The second link provides other disputes by original authors of the lyrics/music in other songs. The Willie Dixon case/Dazed and Confused suits are the most egregious, imo.

you can probably google so many different bands and get some kind of infraction against an artist in all genres.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
you can probably google so many different bands and get some kind of infraction against an artist in all genres.

no just rappers and hip hop artists, everyone else actually has talent so they dont need to steal.