Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ratliff was a good player.

Ratliff went nuts.

Ratliff was cut.

I don't know what else Pace should do?

It being a poor decision if he let him stay on the team.

He was already here too. Its not like Pace went out and got Ratliff.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree. And we would still have Alshon Jeffery to lead the WR core. Its easy to find his quick little slot compliment. Two big WO its the past. The new rules favor speed over size because you can't be very physical or hit anyone.

The Patriots go exclusively with tiny wideouts now, but compliment them with Chandler/Gronk to give Brady outlets to throw it up to.

Jeffery and mini's with Gurley and Bennett/Miller could have been nice.

If it's easy, why don't we have a quick slot compliment?

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Wait, how is Ratliff on Pace? Ratliff did the same thing in Dallas. He did the same thing under Emery, who brought him here. He's doing it now under Pace. Pace isn't the one with the problem here.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

i mean if youd rather ignore the facts go right ahead...he plays the slot with Jeffery and Wilson on the outside and he does a solid job at it id say :shrug:

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
i mean if youd rather ignore the facts go right ahead...he plays the slot with Jeffery and Wilson on the outside and he does a solid job at it id say :shrug:

Sure, Royal is a fine slot guy. I don't think he is a replacement for what they hope White is going to become.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I agree. And we would still have Alshon Jeffery to lead the WR core. Its easy to find his quick little slot compliment. Two big WO its the past. The new rules favor speed over size because you can't be very physical or hit anyone.

The Patriots go exclusively with tiny wideouts now, but compliment them with Chandler/Gronk to give Brady outlets to throw it up to.

Jeffery and mini's with Gurley and Bennett/Miller could have been nice.
All of the top receivers in the game are big guys. Having two big wide receivers is a good thing.

The little speedy guys are great compliments but there is just no proof that the little guys are going to be more productive than the big guys.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Sure, Royal is a fine slot guy. I don't think he is a replacement for what they hope White is going to become.

ill agree with that...totally different roles in the offense. when white gets healthy he is going to take wilsons spot on the outside, not royals spot in the slot

caincoxminter

Liked Posts:
Bridge between rebuild and old hat. I mean does his experience value out way a 4th or 5th? I don't know for sure. But he does have a plethora of knowledge to

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
All of the top receivers in the game are big guys. Having two big wide receivers is a good thing.

The little speedy guys are great compliments but there is just no proof that the little guys are going to be more productive than the big guys.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

There is proof though cause Tom Brady does it.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
ill agree with that...totally different roles in the offense. when white gets healthy he is going to take wilsons spot on the outside, not royals spot in the slot

Back to the Gurley point, he had a great game for sure. He also ran through some big holes and broke some DB arm tackles. One TD he just walked in. He did hurtle a guy that was pretty cool.

I don't think having him over White really changes this team. Of course this assumes White becomes what he was drafted to be. And I took Rask's comment as saying we could have easily got Gurley and a guy like White as well.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Wait, how is Ratliff on Pace? Ratliff did the same thing in Dallas. He did the same thing under Emery, who brought him here. He's doing it now under Pace. Pace isn't the one with the problem here.
Well, not anymore...

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Back to the Gurley point, he had a great game for sure. He also ran through some big holes and broke some DB arm tackles. One TD he just walked in. He did hurtle a guy that was pretty cool.

I don't think having him over White really changes this team. Of course this assumes White becomes what he was drafted to be. And I took Rask's comment as saying we could have easily got Gurley and a guy like White as well.

got ya. personally i think gurley is going to be a stud for several years in this league and wanted him well before the draft at #7. i felt the only WR worth the 7 was amari cooper. the jury is still out on kevin white and i hope im wrong about him as i think he will be pretty average. gurley is special imo

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
got ya. personally i think gurley is going to be a stud for several years in this league and wanted him well before the draft at #7. i felt the only WR worth the 7 was amari cooper. the jury is still out on kevin white and i hope im wrong about him as i think he will be pretty average. gurley is special imo

Cooper looks like he is going to be a stud. I'm probably too much of a Forte fanboy to be ok with a RB at seven. It would not have been a bad pick though imo

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Gurley is definitely a game-changer.
[video=youtube;OLxePt6j04U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLxePt6j04U[/video]

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Cooper looks like he is going to be a stud. I'm probably too much of a Forte fanboy to be ok with a RB at seven. It would not have been a bad pick though imo
Very few would take a chance on a RB with a torn ACL in the first round.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Very few would take a chance on a RB with a torn ACL in the first round.

hmmm he was taken at what? 9th or 10th overall? so id say youre wrong....or hes just that damn special of a talent to where teams were willing to take the "risk"

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If it's easy, why don't we have a quick slot compliment?

Eddie Royal?

I wonder how the McFadden explosion effects the trading of Forte. They were starting to sour on Randle, so perhaps if they hadn't found out what McFadden could do they may have reached for Forte.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like how cutting a player who shows up to practice drunk or high is a questionable move. Jesus christ this team has dumb fans.