REPORT: Sweat’s reported distaste for the Bears could complicate an extension.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
im shocked nobody has mentioned this already, but if he has all this family in ATL...how come HE CHOSE to go to Michigan state for school?

Like, if being close to family is THAT important to him, why did he choose to go to the state of Michigan? this "report" is just sillyness
It is called a "Scholarship"

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
im shocked nobody has mentioned this already, but if he has all this family in ATL...how come HE CHOSE to go to Michigan state for school?

Like, if being close to family is THAT important to him, why did he choose to go to the state of Michigan? this "report" is just sillyness

I'm pretty sure if he had distate for Chicago, he would have let them know through his agent to try and deter them from trading for him.

They went with Sweat over Young because he was "easier to extend" so obviously there has been conversations

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@JordanSigler can you please confirm that this is not acturally true and literally a writer's trick towards prospective readers to entice them towards clicking on the article and reading it? If you do not wish to confirm this inside the inside of this thread I would appreciate a direct message from you which I will insure privacy for but would appreciate the gesture as this trade now has me very consternated and would like to be reassured that I graded it correctly in the poll from the thread @bamainatlanta made this morning please.
This schtick is so old, put it to rest and come back with a new alt.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
This schtick is so old, put it to rest and come back with a new alt.
You're literally not even a bear fan but have literally over a multiple of 10 than the posts I have and literally post on here 6/7 days a week and are probably presumably likely over a multiple of two to three times my age so maybe perhaps it is yourselve that is literally old while I am youthful and acturally a fan of the team this board is all about so maybe perhaps you should shut yourselve up and sit down and delete the post you just made, IGNORAMUS

AND LET ME ADD TO THIS THAT THERE WAS NO OTHER ALT IT WAS LITERALLY A NAME CHANGE FROM VASHALASX THAT I REQUESTED FROM THE SITE ADMIN SO SUCK IT.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You're literally not even a bear fan but have literally over a multiple of 10 than the posts I have and literally post on here 6/7 days a week and are probably presumably likely over a multiple of two to three times my age so maybe perhaps it is yourselve that is literally old while I am youthful and acturally a fan of the team this board is all about so maybe perhaps you should shut yourselve up and sit down and delete the post you just made, IGNORAMUS

AND LET ME ADD TO THIS THAT THERE WAS NO OTHER ALT IT WAS LITERALLY A NAME CHANGE FROM VASHALASX THAT I REQUESTED FROM THE SITE ADMIN SO SUCK IT.

That guy can definitely go to HECK

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:

I can’t believe anyone would say your ‘shtick is old’ like I don’t even know what he’s trying to get at here? Pretty weird comment to make imo

Your posting is refining better than a the finest boones farm

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
J sigler is definitely the best of the bunch in terms of ccs writers. With that being said, EVERYTHING Sweat said in his pressed contradicts this click bait.

ColumbusRod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Detroit Tigers
  1. Dallas Mavericks
  1. Cleveland Browns
  1. Detroit Red Wings
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes
According to Sagarin, the Falcons have had the easiest schedule in the league and they aren’t even a full point over the Bears in his rankings.

(It also shows the dumpster fire that is the NFC North & NFC South—Lions only rank 12th with the 26th SOS—not surprising)
I am not sure what to think about the Sagarin ratings? Sometimes they make no sense at all. According to ESPN's playoff standings. If you look at the top 10 teams' SOS, the Lions are tie with the Chiefs with the second hardest, at .500 The teams with the hardest schedules are the bottom 10 or 12 teams, that is one of the reasons they are on the bottom....go figure.

CTA_employee9

Liked Posts:
J sigler is definitely the best of the bunch in terms of ccs writers. With that being said, EVERYTHING Sweat said in his pressed contradicts this click bait.
lol not really. He basically stated he, as any sane player would, wants to see how this organization operates before making a decision on a long term deal. According to everyone in the Sweat trade thread - a deal was set in parameters and they would follow through with it after the physical. Didn’t happen because Poles is a reckless and incompetent GM.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
It is called a "Scholarship"
explain his offers from georgia tech, florida, and florida state amongst other southeastern schools offering him as well? why would he choose michigan state if being close to family was SUCH an importance?? you really are terrible at every statement you make on here

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If this moron traded a high 2nd round pick, and didn't have parameters for an extension put on place...he needs to be fired tomorrow. What a fn clown if true

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
explain his offers from georgia tech, florida, and florida state amongst other southeastern schools offering him as well? why would he choose michigan state if being close to family was SUCH an importance?? you really are terrible at every statement you make on here
Literally scholarships plural!

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Great example of yellow journalism.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
So there you go.
I does make lot of sense coming from Sweat.
Why commit yourself long term to pathetic organisation without really knowing much about it..

Don't blame him one bit. I'd do the same if in a similar situation. It's why I wouldn't have made the trade without an extension being a condition of the trade and why I hate the move so much.

Reactions: BNB

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hopefully they get this deal done. Roquan didn't get his deal until the offseason after being shipped to the Ravens